Sonic Electronix

The studios were the only decent headphone by dre. The solo's I had sounded like horseshit so I tried another set and same thing. Returned them the next day. Its like car audio equipment...you never find the best in bestbuy.

My Solos are f**king awesome, just sayin. They sound perfect. I will sgree that u can prob get better car audio speakers than Beats would make though.

They sound perfect <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

First off its a waste. Paying for the logo

Secondly their headphones blow dock

Thirdly skull candy<Bose<beats<everything else lol

I currently am rocking sennhiser and phiaton

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

The studios were the only decent headphone by dre. The solo's I had sounded like horseshit so I tried another set and same thing. Returned them the next day. Its like car audio equipment...you never find the best in bestbuy.

This. The Solos, like I said, had too much bass. When turned up, would make the highs sound terrible. The Studios are very well rounded. Not too much bass, not too little. I don't like buying things I can't see/hear in person before I buy it, hence why Beats was the way to go for me. Topped everything else. I have money, so I don't really care about price. Yeah, I know they're probably WAY overpriced, but I like them, so... :shrug: And yes, I have lambo doors on a Taurus. Hate. On. Me. Me? Buy a 300S? No way. I just want the speakers, assuming they don't look/sound like ass under the speaker grill.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

I love most of my Bose headphones and home theatre setups. Even the Bose premium package in my Killerado was decent for my tastes and handled pretty well even with four Pioneer 12"s halfwalled in the back.

This thread took way too many directions every time I made a mental note to post a logical response 3 more came out. Leaving it there

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Good to see I'm not the only person that thinks they're half-way decent at least. Although I feel like their home theater systems top their earbuds. The headphones sound okay, but I mainly love their noise canceling.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

It's a nice car but the beats should not be the selling point. I wouldn't get the extra package as id just rip it all out which would be a pita because ik damn well they have all the shit running to some crossover in the trunk with wires running everywhere.

The "imported from Detroit" is a bigger selling point to me.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

No one said they weren't half decent you're the one blowing them like its gary bigs regal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

As an owner of the Beats by Dre Studio headphones, previous owner of the Solos, and listener of the Beatbox, I can say you're full of shit. Their quality is absolutely outstanding. Puts my Bose to shame.

Using Bose as a reference to "high" quality = FAIL

This... Bose is complete crap... every single product they have is complete shit... Beats sound like 20 dollar headphones (probably are) and they are just marketed to hell like every apple product which uses 10 year old technology. Stop watching so much t.v. and find real products.

I laughed. Honestly. You showed how big of a moron you are when you hated on Apple. I'm a microsoft fan. I'd never go apple, but I can tell you straight up you're paying for the operating system, not the hardware. That OS is so sophisticated you have no clue. Why does a PC get viruses? Because people write code to alter the OS and hack their way in. Apple has an OS that CHANGES to prevent viruses etc. It's insane how good the technology really is on it. They don't need crazy hardware because their OS/programs run differently/smoother than those on PC. :noob:

Same goes for the ipod etc. you're not paying for the hardware, you're paying for the convenience and OS.

You really don't have a single glue as to what the fuck you're talking about.

Get fucked noob.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

As an owner of the Beats by Dre Studio headphones, previous owner of the Solos, and listener of the Beatbox, I can say you're full of shit. Their quality is absolutely outstanding. Puts my Bose to shame.

Using Bose as a reference to "high" quality = FAIL

This... Bose is complete crap... every single product they have is complete shit... Beats sound like 20 dollar headphones (probably are) and they are just marketed to hell like every apple product which uses 10 year old technology. Stop watching so much t.v. and find real products.

I laughed. Honestly. You showed how big of a moron you are when you hated on Apple. I'm a microsoft fan. I'd never go apple, but I can tell you straight up you're paying for the operating system, not the hardware. That OS is so sophisticated you have no clue. Why does a PC get viruses? Because people write code to alter the OS and hack their way in. Apple has an OS that CHANGES to prevent viruses etc. It's insane how good the technology really is on it. They don't need crazy hardware because their OS/programs run differently/smoother than those on PC. :noob:

Same goes for the ipod etc. you're not paying for the hardware, you're paying for the convenience and OS.

You really don't have a single glue as to what the fuck you're talking about.

Get fucked noob.

Lol?

Neither do morons

Beats by dre are good, but not good at all for that price. I got a pair of Sennheiser headphones on black friday for $80, original 180, and my god they are soo amazing. I could wear for ever, they are so comfortable, over ear. Nice and loud, not to loud, and cancel out some noise so when you have music playing, you hear nothing but it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm