Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

Business 101 - Let the product do the talking and represent your company and not you representing your product or company.

You must not have ever run a business lol

You hve to advertise and get a name out to consumers or no one would know it existed.

Ive never ran any JB batteries but i can also say comparing to a major company isnt new for any brand or product in the world. Thats what makes audio so awesome and unique. Competive equipment, prices, and outcome (for the most part) if you dont like it dont run it. Cant bad mouth something you've never ran just because youre a die hard XS fan its funny nuthuggers call other people nuthuggers. If you want to run it run it if not dont. But tjey do come off as cocky sh** talkers. Maybe tone it down a bit an tell people its worth trying than saying we do this and this... Just sayin

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Looks like the Juicebox is a pretty good battery. There are a few things though that I would like bring up.

First the Rep for Juicebox is passing off information that Juicebox and XS Power is made in the same "build house", but then posts a video to show that the Juicebox came out better in the load test. If they are made in the same place and the test was done equal, then wouldn't they test about the same then? Now are you saying they are not made in the same "build house?"

As has been said the connection on the D3400 is right on the bolts, where as the connection on the Juicebox is put on and then adjusted a few times to get it place on the pads of the battery.

There was smoke coming off of both batteries, though there was more smoke from the D3400, which showed there was a bad connection. Why would you post a video that is obviously showing a load test with bad connections? Why not get the connections right and do the video? The connections should not smoke during the test.

What is the warranty on the Juicebox?

Good to have some competition and its good to see Juicebox becoming vendors on the forums or working on becoming vendors. XS Power has been helping on the forums for a while now and it is good to have some other battery companies on the forums.

i like these links! boobies.....

I bet these batteries would go great with some funkypups O_O

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

ill pass on batteries with flavors as names shrug.gif

yea wtf is up with a company name.

they couldve done Xtreme Batts and then had the batteries as small, xtra smedium, medium, large, xtra large, and thats a big bitch rofl.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

jsut saying. never used anyone but did anyone notice on the xs he kept goin up to 530 amps and the juicebox you kept it as close as 500 as possible just sayin. kinda seemed like it made a difference. again never used either of them so couldnt tell you which one i like better.

i totally agree with this, all in all they are both good batteries

Archived