o8mustang13 Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 Hey everybody im having some trouble getting the timing right on my shaved door handle kit. I have the relay on the solenoid being controlled by the signal to my lock solenoid as well so i can use my oem key fob. The passenger side is working perfectly fine, but on the drivers side it seems that the door solenoid is pulling before the lock solenoid has fully completed its action causing the lock to delay and not allow the door to open becase it will not allow the lock complete its cycle before the door solenoid. Is there a way that i can delay the door solenoid while still keeping it all controlled off of the lock solenoid signal? Quote
teardrop Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 why do you need locks if its shaved when i had my ranger it didnt have locks you cant get in a car with no handles without the remote for the solenoids to pop the door open Quote
-Hobby- Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 Same here. I have no door locks. Its all removed, actuators and all. Quote
TeamHT Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 Will check back in the morning if your issue has not been resolved. But what I can say is...friends NEVER let friends use soilenoids. Actuators hands down Quote Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
EVAlonSo Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 door locks prevent the door handle from working. if you remove the door handle then.. well.. Quote
mr151 Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 I dont have the door locks hooked up either I dont see the point. Quote
o8mustang13 Posted December 22, 2011 Author Report Posted December 22, 2011 I know that you cannot get into a door if its shaved im just using the signal from the lock to trigger the relay. on my oem the lock is integrated into the same housing as the door latch mechanism and its all sealed inside a plkastic box so i cant completely remove the lock from the door latch Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.