Sonic Electronix

Hey steve i saw your work on the tahoe on Youtube man i gotta say you know how to really decimate with the bass. i was wondering if you could give me some pointers for my set in my 05 Suzuki Forenza. Got 2 kicker L7 12s in the trunk and a Rockford Fosgate 10 farad cap but having a hard time determining how to do a real custom set up like how you have in the tahoe.

any help is apreciated

sell the cap. TAKE YOUR TIME. have fun with it. Do it how you want , NOT how steve( no disrespect man) or anyone else wants you to do it. Its your build do it your way.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Sell the cap on Craigslist for starters drinks.gif

dont think so i would rather keep the cap just for my subs once the amp arrives. i was thinking to do a center console lid with led indicators, a stinger voltmeter and a plexiglass cover. using 2 bus bars for my other electronics and a key switch for my bass amp build into my lid.

i have that same cap and it does not work it just helps a bit to run my power seats, my voltage droped to 12V with just 5 seconds of music. get agm batteries, i did and now i dont go bellow 14.01v

• 2 weeks later...

i have that same cap and it does not work it just helps a bit to run my power seats, my voltage droped to 12V with just 5 seconds of music. get agm batteries, i did and now i dont go bellow 14.01v

i had mine powering a 5000 watt mono block and voltage barely moved even with the amp at full strength lowest i've went with my bass kicking is 13.2 volts

do your own system how you want it..steves system is alot different than the vids and pics he has posted..hes put hours into it and alot of hardwork

you ask for suggestions then when people give them its a "not gonna happen" unless you have 40+ grand in your account i would just do your own system man

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

i was looking at some ideas even thought of using a "key switch" i got on ebay but not sure what i want to do i was thinking use the switch for my fans.

or using it as a kill switch for my bass since i got pulled over with my last system. with this scenario i would use a missle type toggle switch safety cover to put over the switch and leave it in the on position until i felt the need to turn it off.

Here's an idea admit you don't know what you are talking about and take some advice

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here's an idea admit you don't know what you are talking about and take some advice

:rofl: This ^^

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.