could just be my computer but i tried opening orionstangs topic 4 times now and keep getting this....

malware.jpg

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Which thread is it that your trying to open? The decal one?

yes, should have specified, could just be my computer, but id rather help anyone who doesnt have there computer protected for some reason if it is infact malware that was placed there by whomever, not orion though, hes a good guy :drink40:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Get Malwarebytes... Its a program that will find and rid your comp of malicious files if you do indeed have malware....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

its just an ad throwing G chrome off. ignore it.

probably from "adchoices"

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

This site is secure and safe, however we can not guarantee things that users steal images from for their avatars or signatures.

These Mal-ware threads have been mentioned a few times

More then likly his avatar is safe, and really is only a potential threat if you where to download it, however I doubt even that.

What is probably happening is the site is known to be a infected site where he got his avatar, and while the picture is virus/mal-ware free, the site is not, so in general your antivirus/mal-ware program is just picking up the actual site that is in its database as a reported attack site on your antivirus/malware software.

I think I have the power to remove his avatar, so I will do that and give him a PM about it. Hopefully it will fix the problem.

Your getting this due to OrionStangs avatar picture

2f13d469.jpg

Edited by Audiofanaticz