You should be good. Just give them the tracking number to show that you shipped it. Should be nothing more than an incovience.

but will the neg feedback will be removed?

i have always been legit, whether i sold, traded or bought something. and i feel like this negative feedback is a big fuck you to me. i have never tried to scam any one, i have always been a patient buyer and a fair trader. but this is freaking ridiculous!

you win some, you lose some

You should be good. Just give them the tracking number to show that you shipped it. Should be nothing more than an incovience.

but will the neg feedback will be removed?

i have always been legit, whether i sold, traded or bought something. and i feel like this negative feedback is a big fuck you to me. i have never tried to scam any one, i have always been a patient buyer and a fair trader. but this is freaking ridiculous!

I agree, it is shitty.

I had that same thing happen before, and the person did revoke their feedback. But that was 3 years ago, not sure if it still works the same.

And yes eBay is addictive, believe that!

Good luck!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

there should be a link on your feedback page that you can click and type a reply. or somewhere on your 'my ebay' page. also, he can revoke the feedback, but there will still be a spot that says 'both members mutually removed feedback' or something like that. it won't show on your percentage, but it will still show if someone browses your feedback. although that's not as bad imo

That guy sound inpatenice, what I would do it each day do a screen shot of the updated delivery status, so that way if there is any problems with a dispute, you have a very detailed record. I have done this before when selling items and it has worked in my favour. Also keep all emails from and to the buyer too, as records. The more info you have the better you are. I am hoping the guy does not say the stuff is broken when he gets it. Any time I sell a item, I usually make a short video or take pictures of the item working, before it is shipped out. Sorry if this is going overboard, but I have learned many times how buyers can be shady and pain in the asses.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

thanks guys i figured out how to reply to it, what sucks is sellers can only leave positive feedback now :(

this is what i replied

"buyer is a cheater and a theif, item was delivered on 20121224...SELLERS BEWARE!"

ScreenShot2011-12-25at121505PM.png

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some