scooter99 Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Meh........................................ just efffin with you Kenny, nice poop bro! Brutal!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
cjvue Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 That windshield! Poor thing. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
tacomaguy1 Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 Reminds me of singers old eclipse Looks loud Team Flex Issues
14dbass Posted January 25, 2014 Author Report Posted January 25, 2014 A few more vids Vote for me SOTM Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
Borris The Blade Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 Never thought it was possible to fit 2 18s in an eclipse without a wall, until now. The doors are my favorite part. I just like the look nice and clean, was gonna to something similar myself. When you had the 12s, where did you port them? Never saw where or maybe I did and I'm retarded. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Kyblack76 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 Wish I could wire lower... No you dont.... Reminds me of singers old eclipse Looks loud Was the inspiration kid. VOTE for it fuck faces.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
14dbass Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Never thought it was possible to fit 2 18s in an eclipse without a wall, until now. The doors are my favorite part. I just like the look nice and clean, was gonna to something similar myself. When you had the 12s, where did you port them? Never saw where or maybe I did and I'm retarded. Port was drivers side with the 12's Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
14dbass Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Another vid of just some boring window flex. I like this vid. Playing around with floating things door open window still broken. Kinda neat trick... Ps: vote me for SOTM I broke my windshield for you Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
Borris The Blade Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 VOTE for it fuck faces.... Ps: vote me for SOTM I broke my windshield for you Voted last night. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Kyblack76 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 Yeah.. Derrek has it.. and he deserves it... but... well be back SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.