What a Merry Christmas I had :-(

Warning: If you do not wish to listen to a crying little beeee-otch, or hear about nasty $#!+, please exit thread ;) LOL

Yea', so I had a molar start hurting Fri night. Killed me all day Sat. Then, yesterday morning, it started swelling. After 12 hours, it got so big I couldn't cloth my mouth.

So, last evening, I laid in bed wondering how bad this needs to get, before an emergency room visit ?

But I fell asleep at about mid-night.

Woke up this morning with my mouth tasting, and smelling, literally like road kill, but the swelling was all the way down ! Basically, I had an abscess, and it finally ruptured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, call me optimistic, but I can't help but believe it will be completely healed, or close to it, in a couple days.

Unfortunately, all of my reading says that even with an abscess self-discharges, the underlying problem is still there, and a root canal or tooth extraction is still likely :(

Damnit, I sure hope not. Already missed 1 workout. Don't want to miss anymore.

Fish

Damn bro... The absesses suck majorly i have had a few that had to be drained b4 i never let them get serious enough to result in losing teeth but they ARE painful

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i had one in my armpit and that shit hurt so bad that i could not move my arm with out wanting to cry

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

So hey LT, just curious.... after having them drained (and I assume, taking some anti-biotics) did you ever have to have anything farther done ? Root canal ? Oh, and did you ever have an abscess reoccur in the same spot ? (stemming from the same tooth ?)

Fish

Damn bro... The absesses suck majorly i have had a few that had to be drained b4 i never let them get serious enough to result in losing teeth but they ARE painful

Root Canal isn't bad IF you get one done before it's already in pain. I had one done last year after the filling got a hole and ate in my tooth a bit. Didn't hurt one bit to be honest when the root canal was done. The food that went into the hole hurt more and it wasn't even that bad. Just discomforting. The root canal was done in about 20 or so minutes. Felt like I waited in the chair longer then the procedure it's self.

If anything I'd get a root canal. A missing tooth would suck when trying to eat something like usual and you go to bite down nothing happens lol.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

So hey LT, just curious.... after having them drained (and I assume, taking some anti-biotics) did you ever have to have anything farther done ? Root canal ? Oh, and did you ever have an abscess reoccur in the same spot ? (stemming from the same tooth ?)

Fish

No i did have a few minor flare-ups after that but the doctor's told me that it was normal but nothing major ever had to be done... Like i said though i caught mine pretty early in the stages so they were able to stop the damage b4 it became to bad

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

damn thats nasty!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/