Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I'll be praying for you and your family, here's a link for the stupid peeps: http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-st-jude-patients-family-robbed-outside-graceland-on-christmas-day-20111226,0,7062173.story Again, I'm sorry this happened to you, especially when your son is so sick. I hope he gets better soon I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
big dee Posted December 28, 2011 Author Report Posted December 28, 2011 Thanks guys its been hard but we will get past this and beat it. I pray everyday
TheSamoan Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 Damn man such a shitty deal... me and my family are praying for your son and family and to someday find the fucker that did this...
knowledge Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 that freaking nuts man im truly sorry for what ur going through, i wouldnt know how to handle all that at once. hang in there my friend. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
kraz1021 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 WOW!!!im truly sorry for you and your family.i agree somethings up with graceland security if they would BS the police and give false info.its sad when you cant trust the people paid to protect you and your belongings.most people just dont care about anything but themselves these days.all i can think of to say is keep your head up.i wish this would make the national news so graceland is forced to look into who they hire as security or worry about a decline in tourists.i hope they catch the S.O.B and throw him in a cell with big bubba to get sodomised.karma is a bitch and regardless im sure it will come back to bite him in his ass(hopefully literally).please keep us posted if they catch him
big dee Posted December 28, 2011 Author Report Posted December 28, 2011 Thanks for all the support guys. We got good news from the eye doctor and he said his sight will be back soon! Thank you god! Saint judes has been so good to my family. I just can't thank them enough.
Parentnoia Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Man that sucks. Sorry about your kid. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
big dee Posted January 6, 2012 Author Report Posted January 6, 2012 Good news guys! They caught the peace of shit that robbed us! Sweet sweet karma
ellowmoto Posted January 6, 2012 Report Posted January 6, 2012 im sorry to hear that man, i hope karma comes his way
ellowmoto Posted January 6, 2012 Report Posted January 6, 2012 i didnt see that post until after i submitted mine, sorry. Congratulations!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.