Jump to content

Hybrid audio technologies components


miniSPLlancer

Recommended Posts

Posted

I posted a thread the other day about good components and someone brought up Hybrid Audio Technologies for comps. I searched the Internet and didn't find a whole lot on them, but what I did find people seem to really like them for SQ. Has anybody on here had or heard these yet?

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

have heard lots of them, they arent for my listening taste but are a great speaker company.

Clarus, Legatia and legatia SE are the lines ive heard. i like LOTS of volume so not really in my pleasure zone, but they are very accurate and pleasing at moderate levels

Posted

have heard lots of them, they arent for my listening taste but are a great speaker company.

Clarus, Legatia and legatia SE are the lines ive heard. i like LOTS of volume so not really in my pleasure zone, but they are very accurate and pleasing at moderate levels

Is this to say that they don't sound good at high volume??

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

have heard lots of them, they arent for my listening taste but are a great speaker company.

Clarus, Legatia and legatia SE are the lines ive heard. i like LOTS of volume so not really in my pleasure zone, but they are very accurate and pleasing at moderate levels

Is this to say that they don't sound good at high volume??

i believe what james is trying to say is that the output isnt high enough for him, you have to remember hat is made by a top level sq competitor and he designed it for that purpose. sq isnt about being louder than the guy next to you its about imaging, blending, and how well you can reproduce the music itself.

Posted

I have the HAT imagines and i love them. Right now i just have one set in my doors with 150 watts to each side and its plently loud. I still plan on adding my second pair that i have in the kick panels. With one pair its plenty loud though and i think you would like them a lot. Plenty of midbass and crystal clear to me, i also noticed on sonixelectronics they lowered the price, they used to go for 299.00 i believee so 50 dollars off what it used to be.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sonic sells hat?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Posted

no they dont there is one online retailer for HAT. sonix is not it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

have heard lots of them, they arent for my listening taste but are a great speaker company.

Clarus, Legatia and legatia SE are the lines ive heard. i like LOTS of volume so not really in my pleasure zone, but they are very accurate and pleasing at moderate levels

You must be deaf then. I crank my imagines loud as hell and they still sound amazing. :shrug:

Posted

I just installed the Clarus C61-2's yesterday and I love them. I bought the Legatia 2X crossover so I could biamp them off a couple of Arc Audio FD2200's. I owned the Pioneer Premier 720PRS, and the 2 sets do not even compare. The pioneers are known for their mid bass and the Clarus line shits all over them. The highs are so clear and I havent even made adjustments to them yet. I will be sending 75-100 to each tweeter and mid once the gains are set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...