I hate to be a dick, but..... {room mates}

its funny that you posted this...i own my house and have roommates so i live free and they pay my mortgage. i was about to make a post about roommates too...but you did it for me.

Here is my horror story. Im in the garage uploading pics to photobucket and smell fire...i walk inside the house and the toaster oven is on and the bread inside is on fire...and they left a plastic tupaware on the top so thats melted on fire too which is about 18 inches from the wood cabinets above the toaster oven....i yell at this bitch and tell her all types of the meanest shit i could imagine. so shes at work and im putting her shit in the front yard!! i might not get too much done today on my truck for those that may be concerned....

rant over sorry if thats a thread jack but i felt it was relevant

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

I know how you feel Fish, that was me a few years ago I was 45 then and the 5 roommates I had was mid 20’s as well. I think it the first time away from there moms following them to clean up after them so they do what they want. And many have not learned respect yet still learning what there freedom is on there own. It is a experience having roommates with a large age gap.

Cloths left in the washer or dryer and no one appears to be keeping a eye on there cloths would end up on the floor or shoved behind the washer/dryer.

Roommates suck. Notes are a good way to take care of things but sometimes you just gotta have an awkward convo if they don't work.

One of my roommates does the same thing, total resource hog. He has an electric heater in his room and he has it up all the way (literally 80 degrees in his room) and instead of turning it down he opens his window for a week at a time. Doesn't turn it off during the day, leaves it on over thanksgiving break/christmas break while nobody is even there. He leaves the oven on like its his job, it has been left on for an entire weekend on more than one occasion. Instead of using the toaster oven for a single slice of pizza he'll preheat the oven for 30mins...then forget to turn it off. Fluffs his jeans for 20 minutes in the dryer daily. Starts the shower then goes and does laundry while it "warms up", followed by a 30 minute shower.

Other roommate has his gf practically living there 5-6 days a week sometimes, and the days she doesn't stay she comes over to do laundry and showers there. Brings her dog and cat which infested our house with fleas for months.

/rant fuck roommates man.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Thanks again guys.

BTW, that is the kind of negative stuff I deal with.... but the positives are a HUGE master bedroom, with my own bath / walkin closet, the garage, for my truck < huge. Good price.

Everybody seemed pretty chill tonight. They better be ! They don't want to piss me off ! :) LOL (just playing)

Peace,

Fish

Roommates suck. Notes are a good way to take care of things but sometimes you just gotta have an awkward convo if they don't work.

One of my roommates does the same thing, total resource hog. He has an electric heater in his room and he has it up all the way (literally 80 degrees in his room) and instead of turning it down he opens his window for a week at a time. Doesn't turn it off during the day, leaves it on over thanksgiving break/christmas break while nobody is even there. He leaves the oven on like its his job, it has been left on for an entire weekend on more than one occasion. Instead of using the toaster oven for a single slice of pizza he'll preheat the oven for 30mins...then forget to turn it off. Fluffs his jeans for 20 minutes in the dryer daily. Starts the shower then goes and does laundry while it "warms up", followed by a 30 minute shower.

Other roommate has his gf practically living there 5-6 days a week sometimes, and the days she doesn't stay she comes over to do laundry and showers there. Brings her dog and cat which infested our house with fleas for months.

/rant fuck roommates man.

sad thing is i have this problem except its my wife and child. wife is awful about not flushin toilet when she pees and leaving dishes were ever she sits and kleenexs everywhere its so f'in annoying. and i tell her and she still don't do it. Maybe it cause of pregnancy idk she used to clean alot but still left stuff everywhere! /rant

edit: child is 2 shes just messy

Edited by Jd1102

sad thing is i have this problem except its my wife and child. wife is awful about not flushin toilet when she pees and leaving dishes were ever she sits and kleenexs everywhere its so f'in annoying. and i tell her and she still don't do it. Maybe it cause of pregnancy idk she used to clean alot but still left stuff everywhere! /rant

edit: child is 2 shes just messy

i lol'd!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by Mtnbikecrazy55

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

oh man no notes...one of my old roommates did that to me. I took them all and ripped them up. Your not their mother. if you want them to be responsible enough to do something, you have to talk to them face to face like SQMonte said. Telling people what to do is just gonna get them defensive...and most likely they'll just get bitter about it. Compromise is usually easier.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Fawk that roomate noise..been there done that..now I own my place, and I am the King of MY castle. (When wifey lets me wear the crown anyway :pardon: ).... If that note dont get the point across, Id get to throwin shit out and lookin for a new roomie.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO