Michigan tattoo (Updated) Finished (for now) in OP

Different people react differently Silverado.....I fell asleep a few times during my sleeve work....The inside of the arm,near the armpit and down on the inside of my wrist were the worst areas for me....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

does it hurt getting a tattoo?

yes and no

If your girl is more of a man than you yes.. For most people it's not bad at all.. For me after the first 30 sec of slight sting it doesn't really feel like much so IMO doesn't hurt at all

lol i dont think she is

aka KHRISS

Different people react differently Silverado.....I fell asleep a few times during my sleeve work....The inside of the arm,near the armpit and down on the inside of my wrist were the worst areas for me....

This. No need for people to get mad because your tattoos hurt. I've got them on my neck, ribs, sleeves to my elbow, wrist, and also had my nipple and dick pierced. Let me tell you....NOTHING HURT. It isn't about being manly or not, pain tolerance is different person to person.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

^^TOTAL BULLSHIT. I dont care how manly you think you are or how tuff you are on the internet. Ive sat through 4 7+ hour sessions and NOT one time did it go numb or not hurt. It sucked everytime the whole time. And yes i have big detailed tatts inner left arm, back of arm around to front, ditch crease of inside elbow. None were painless or even not bad ALL SUCKED

ok thats cool thats your opinion dont have to call mine total bullshit just depends on your pain tolerance... kinda like some people can break an arm and be fine and some cry... so dont sit there and say im acting tuff im just saying how i felt when i got my tattoos so calm the fuck down and come down off your bs tripp

Don't piss off the Samoan

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Lol I fell asleep getting my leg artwork done... Good thing I trust my artist

you win some, you lose some

I'll say what I feel about the pain.

Personally, when I go into my sessions and I'm feeling very nervous (I hate needles, but love tatts) I don't feel too much pain. It's always there but like some people have said it depends on the person.

But there was this one time that I had to get one of my tatts cleaned up so I though I would be ok since I had already had that spot done and I got light headed. Not too much more pain but my body just didn't like it I guess.

So me personally, nerves help me with the pain. Mentality of it being painless doesn't help me at all.

EDIT: I just got a new tatt last week too so I got to start a thread for mine to.

And nice tatt OP.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived