Sonic Electronix

Anyone ever do an install on an Electric Vehicle?

For those hydrogen engines, aren't they just modified gasoline engines? I doubt people would want to have a whole second engine in the back of their car, just to power their amps... lmao

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

there is a regular batt in those cars ran off an alt it would be the same as in other install and the motor will kick on to charge the regular batt if drained

Draw back no more gas savings = no point in buying a hybrid if you want a system to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What if the wheels turned to produce electricity and charge the car. Thus infinite car mileage!

This would cause drag on the vehicle, therefore being a wash in the charging. Basically, use the wheels in motion to charge will cause them to be harder to spin (force on the wheels) and this would mean more power to make the car move causing more energy to be used than made/ or the same as they run now. This is why they use it in breaking. It puts force on the wheels, causing a charge to the batteries while helping slow down the car...if that makes sense? :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

electric cars iirc run off 500? dont quote me on that, but as said it does have a seperate charging system for accessory's just like a normal car, its really no different just that the 500v has to do with the engine itself, but at this point in time the technology is not capable of converting that 500 or so volts into 12volts, your best bet is to upgrade the electrical on a normal car and get some batts :drink40:

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

What a lot of people are failing to realize. Its battery technology is where the problem lies. It hasn't caught up with the demand at what we need to power cars or huge car systems. I would rather pay $1000 for one battery that didn't lose its charge for a period of let's say 6hrs and hold voltage at 14. Than have to pay $1000 for a lot of batteries and lose its charge with a few burps. But that's just my opinion.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

What a lot of people are failing to realize. Its battery technology is where the problem lies. It hasn't caught up with the demand at what we need to power cars or huge car systems. I would rather pay $1000 for one battery that didn't lose its charge for a period of let's say 6hrs and hold voltage at 14. Than have to pay $1000 for a lot of batteries and lose its charge with a few burps. But that's just my opinion.

what is there to miss? it wont work because there wont be enough electrical. its powered off of batteries. so we said the same thing you did. and a battery that could power a car and a system for 6 hours (if one existed) wont cost you $1000. neither will "a lot" of batteries lol. itll cost a hell of a lot more than that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

buy an electric car and run it on gas... use the 300-500v battery for your amp... anybody know what a 500w amp clamps at at 500v? :good::popcorn:

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Yeah it clamps at smoke

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah it clamps at smoke

This.. If it doesnt go into protect :shrug:

So.. Either way, it won't work

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread