good/ strong speaker wire?

i know i just posted one of these about RCA's as well but when i build my doors im re doing every single bit in the burban... RCAs, all new speaker wire, and power... bc the junk ass scoche lol (walmart) speaker wire on my highs has had quite a few short outs and is just junk wire IMO

iv looked into monster cable speaker wire, and the KNU wire is nice... but i was wondering if anyone else had any sugestions? and no i dont want SQ Fn 100 per foot stuff lolz just a good quality cable is all... i may just go ahead with the KNU speaker wire?

thanks guys

:drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I havent used it but have seen reviews on people using it and knu wire is the best bang for the buck. Like their power wire its over spec for the actual gauge of the wire plus if you get the knu karma or kl3 wire, you will have extra sheeting over the wires that are run. Basically you have the normal positive and negative wires that have their sheeting on them throughout the wire AND you have a clear jacket over both pieces of the speaker wire so its an extra bit of protection to help from shorting out or cutting the wires. The kl3 would be the best thing you could run as it is OFC speaker cable but if you are like you said in the post the karma which is cca would be just as good.

With my truck i have 14 gauge theinstallbay wire for all my mids and highs and its over sized with a pretty good jacket on it and its OFC as well. Plenty of people hate install bay wire but i got it for dirt cheap from a local shop and i checked the gauge of the wire before i bought it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Knu is great. It's super pliable and you definitely get what you pay for (all conductor, none of that 1/3 cable 2/3 insulation crap).

But I will say this: Because their (power) wire is oversized, it can sometimes be a royal PITA to get into terminals and such without frayed ends sticking out.

I've never used their speaker cable though, so it might be a different experience.

Knu is the best I've used....besides Shok wiring.

Knu is good flexible wiring, priced good. Works phenomenal. I recommend it to everyone.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I just got some 16gauge knu kord wire to replace my winie 20some gauge remote wire and wow it is super more flexible and easy to work with.. look into it!

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Stinger wire, JL audio wire, shok, and kicker wire.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I got a spool of this stuff and im happy with it.

Speaker Wire

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017