Babyjuice Posted January 5, 2012 Author Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like Brutus ...That's pretty sick....let's see if anybody else chimes in. Thanks for the names so far! BABYJUICE
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I was gonna say Brutus as well, but I got ninja'd lol. Look through all the product names from Hifonics, they have some good names since they stick with the whole "Power from the Gods" theme. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Maticus Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I love my THOR. He's a huge great Pyrenees. He makes most dogs named Thor look like a BITTCCHHHHH. Haha These dogs have HUGE heads on 'em!
3Ltriste13 Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 How bout Rockford Or punch Or t2400 lol on the last one YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
siccostyle Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 What ever name you give him make sure its only a 2 syllable word.. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I think mayhem would be a good name or XL. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Maticus Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I think mayhem would be a good name or XL. XL sounds bad ass.
Bacy2k Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 funky pup and level 6 are great dog names Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.