Sonic Electronix

Id do 4ohms would sound alote cleaner.And would not put to much strain on your amp

Your first post you said don't bridge then this one you said do it... Are you sure u know what the hell your talking about if you can't even make up your mind??

The correct answer would be to try and run them both ways, run them at 2 ohm with 1 sub per channel and both bridged at 4ohm.. Where as we have no idea how your setup will react in either setup, aka imp rise and such...

That is if your subs are dual 4s which they probably are

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Geeze you guys... Feeling hostile tonight?

OP, I will make this simple. Bridge your amp.

If your subs are the dual 2 ohms models, wire them to 8 ohms in accordance with option 3 found here: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp~Q~2~I~22

If they are dual 4 ohms, wire them to 4 ohms like option #2 http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42

Geeze you guys... Feeling hostile tonight?

OP, I will make this simple. Bridge your amp.

If your subs are the dual 2 ohms models, wire them to 8 ohms in accordance with option 3 found here: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp~Q~2~I~22

If they are dual 4 ohms, wire them to 4 ohms like option #2 http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42

I agree with that, but i have hooked up amps like this that have actually done more output with separate channels rather than bridged and other did more bridged.. At all depends on his spacific setup..

Same concept with strapping amps, seen setups do better not strapped and some strapped..

I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to help

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

It could go either way wat doesnt matter wat first part said said it again wat ur point he dont have to with is 2 channel amp running on that amount of power i doubt thats the reall rms his amp throughs out even at 14.4 vlt but still. and No its not up to me to make my mind up dumb shit just letting him no and i was talking about blowing the amp(kranny)hd said read the whole post smart guy

Id do 4ohms would sound alote cleaner.And would not put to much strain on your amp

Your first post you said don't bridge then this one you said do it... Are you sure u know what the hell your talking about if you can't even make up your mind??

The correct answer would be to try and run them both ways, run them at 2 ohm with 1 sub per channel and both bridged at 4ohm.. Where as we have no idea how your setup will react in either setup, aka imp rise and such...

That is if your subs are dual 4s which they probably are

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

ALLLRIGHT. OP since 209 guy and pacifik guy only hav under 100 posts and krannys got just under 10,000.krannys been in this game for a long timeand he knows his shit. EVEN MORE SO than 209 dumbass and other dude.

SOOOO 209, Pacifik. you guys should probably be a lil nicer to the people around here. you dont want to have a bad name in this community and right now you guys gave me a bad taste in my mouth. so next time, you guys shgould probably just close your mouths read up on some real knowledge like kranny, snowdrifter, and 99 gave OP.

OP id listen to the other 3. kranny knows his shit. hes helped me out since i started on here.trust him. hes a good guy. and i dont know him personally. hes just given me a lot of help. he does come off snooty some times but he means well. so run on sep channels and test.as 99 said try and run them both ways, run them at 2 ohm with 1 sub per channel and both bridged at 4ohm

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you. I hope this helps :drinks:

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

and it has only 2 25 amp fuses so no way it does 2400 watts.

Here is the manual

http://www.lanzar.com/manuals/vibe226-236-246-256-266-276-286-416-426-436.pdf

Edited by arcadeguest

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you.

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

this guy knows and told you wat kranny did

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you.

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

this guy knows and told you wat kranny did

Thanks!!! :drinks: I was on these forums forever before I tried to start posting. I tried reading as much I could before I ever posted. I have learned alot by reading and there is so much more to go.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

To REAAALLLLLLY answer the OP about how to get great SPL and output as he says, the subs and amp are not the issue. The real answer in output is building a great box. Ditch that sealed box, or boxes, and build a nice ported box tuned properly. Don't pay attention to all of the shenanigans going on regarding the wiring and power of your amp. If your subs are Dual 4 ohm, bridge the amp do it sees a 4 ohm load. If the subs are dual 2 ohm, then run one sub on one channel of the amp, and the other sub on the other channel. You'll be much better off to focus on a good box design that is built TOUGH. I'd build the box with good port area(12-15" per cubic foot) and tuned to mid 30's.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.