2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

Audio Technix has signed up to be a sponsor

:drink40:

hell yeah Coleman, we need more people like you in the industry to step up help make the sport grow :drink40:

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Man I'm ready for this! Only if I can get a cheap ass room, I'm going be with 3 other people I think. Hopefully it'll be a blast for my first time. Hopefully I meet all you there. Less than two months away! Let's go!

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Right now the only place with reasonable prices is motel 6 as usual...at least with my discount. If I can book 10 rooms or more I get a better discount. Just trying to get a head count right now. Ill be making some calls this weekend.

PS explorer broke a 50 last night :)

I just pre registered and got my hotel reserved already. Check this hotel out a nice Ramada for $55.00 a night and got great reviews and free breakfast. That Motel 6 got terrible reviews

RAMADA LIMITED INDIANAPOLIS WEST

West 38th and I 465 Exit 17, Indianapolis, IN 46254 US

• Phone: 1-317-297-1848
  • Fax: 1-317-297-2096

14692_b1.jpg

14692_g1.jpg

14692_c3.jpg

14692_b4.jpg

All motel 6s get horrible reviews. Some people just have high expectations on a cheap ass room lol. I got to book 10+ rooms so where gives me a good discount :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

^^lmao. we will have enough tools with us this time around :) mobile workshop.

for all the regulars that stay at the hotel with us ohio folk, get with me, need to know who all is coming and how many people you are bringing with you so i can figure out how many rooms to book if i can find a place to hold us all ;)

hell no im not camping out...old man needs a bed :finger:

Count me in. I'll have 2 people with me. 100% FOR SURE I'll be there!

I am seriously pumped for this! Can't wait to meet everyone and check out the rides!!!

Kb shoot me a pm when you get a chance.

No shit man, you are going? This year is going to be a blast.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I know it won't matter that much since there will be so many people but stay away from speedway hotels, and also hotels east of high school road and south of 38th st. For one. Speedway cops are very big dicks when it comes to stereos, and the neighborhoods aren't that great.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Count me in. I'll have 2 people with me. 100% FOR SURE I'll be there!

I am seriously pumped for this! Can't wait to meet everyone and check out the rides!!!

Kb shoot me a pm when you get a chance.

No shit man, you are going? This year is going to be a blast.

Yes sir, gonna bring the family with me!

I'm gonna try to at least have the wall in by then also :)

Hell yeah, I'm excited to finally get to meet you, and a lot of people from here!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

All motel 6s get horrible reviews. Some people just have high expectations on a cheap ass room lol. I got to book 10+ rooms so where gives me a good discount :)

Actually I checked the price for Motel 6 for the same dates and it is the same price as the Ramada at $55.00 a night.

Motel6.jpg

Archived