2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

yeah lol well im not a 100% thats exactly what caused it was pretty much a giant party with about 10 150db+ vehicles going at once giving demos and tons of truck/cars doing burnouts..but barney fired up with some disturbed..and here came to cops...a whole heard of em :ehh:

Lol...sounds like in front of the la quinta.

Also working on trying to get other spl orgs there. Maybe IASCA and the new FLB format that is starting up this year.

Still got at least 6 months to go lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I'm hoping to go! Keep us updated with dates n such, bc after SBN we are pulling all my subs and getting her ready for the M2's ;)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Thanks for the info keep us up to date I had to bail early lasy year, my boy broke his wrist and we had to take him to the hospital. Can't wait to go again, only demo I got was Blake not that I'm bitchin it was loud as hell but I'd like to meet more of you this year.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Archived