The Walking Dead New Season

The doc ain't bad. All those dirty cops need to die tho

I thought the same thing about the doc at first, but when he had beth od that other doc that came in, well that tarnished his image a little in my view...lol

No, but she'll kill the retarded lady cop with her head up her ass and beth is probably going to either stick the doc or feed him to the Z's.

I disagree, Beth is about to show what she is capable of. Lady cop is going to die, not by Carrol or Daryl but by Beth or a walker. Doc will survive and most likely be with Daryl, Carrol and Beth when they retun to the church. The Doc was only doing what he could to survive and beth knows that.

It's gotta be Noah with Daryl. My guess is when they followed the car back to the hospital, they scoped it out and saw what happened when Beth and Noah tried to escape. Carol has infiltrated herself inside and Daryl has gone back to the church for backup to help bust them out. Carol and Beth are going to tag team these guys on the inside...it's going to be epic.

But too bad we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens. :(

impressive theory there I like it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's gotta be Noah with Daryl. My guess is when they followed the car back to the hospital, they scoped it out and saw what happened when Beth and Noah tried to escape. Carol has infiltrated herself inside and Daryl has gone back to the church for backup to help bust them out. Carol and Beth are going to tag team these guys on the inside...it's going to be epic.

Yeah, because this next episode with the fucking shortbus crew is probably gonna suck.

it looks like it. im calling it now Abraham is trying to get it in with glen

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Awesome theory I like it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived