Ed 12s On Sale - $13.50

i mean shit for the price if they don't sound well in the van, i will use them for house speakers... but since i live in Iowa (where eD is located) I am going to go and pick my 10 up tomorrow so i don't have to flip for shipping.

Hmmmm even though i got screwed by ed in the past i might get a couple of these just to play with. I could make a bed frame box :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i mean shit for the price if they don't sound well in the van, i will use them for house speakers... but since i live in Iowa (where eD is located) I am going to go and pick my 10 up tomorrow so i don't have to flip for shipping.

Or I may buy them off you lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Woah Ed is located in Iowa? Where at in Iowa because if I didnt have to pay shipping that would be great

Archived