AlpineGuy87 Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 i might get 2 and put em in my sister's car, or get 4 for myself and pull them type Rs out for a while. lol... JK.. I would get em but i'll pass for now, pretty sweet deal tho! 06 SCION tC
AI James Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 i would have picked up the 8s but i couldnt jsutify it, thy would just sit in my closet like my XXX15 and rft4000 do, i have no use for them at the moment so they sit and wait
emperorjj1 Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 pimpin accordman J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Toxiccasper Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 Hmm very tempting but I dont think Ill pick em up just dont seem like that good of a subwoofer
NotoriouslyLoud Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 got 10 of them on the way http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Toxiccasper Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 Ah screw it I might just get 2 of em lol
NotoriouslyLoud Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 i mean shit for the price if they don't sound well in the van, i will use them for house speakers... but since i live in Iowa (where eD is located) I am going to go and pick my 10 up tomorrow so i don't have to flip for shipping. http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Stephen Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 Hmmmm even though i got screwed by ed in the past i might get a couple of these just to play with. I could make a bed frame box you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Eric B Posted November 29, 2007 Report Posted November 29, 2007 i mean shit for the price if they don't sound well in the van, i will use them for house speakers... but since i live in Iowa (where eD is located) I am going to go and pick my 10 up tomorrow so i don't have to flip for shipping. Or I may buy them off you lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Toxiccasper Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 i mean shit for the price if they don't sound well in the van, i will use them for house speakers... but since i live in Iowa (where eD is located) I am going to go and pick my 10 up tomorrow so i don't have to flip for shipping. Woah Ed is located in Iowa? Where at in Iowa because if I didnt have to pay shipping that would be great
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.