Please excuse me if this has been said. Didn't see it in the search results. I'll be charging my batteries weekly from now on. I have a stock battery up front with a run of positive and a run of negative to the back to two kinetik HC2000's. Now when I put the charger on them, should I take out the fuses going to my amp? And what setting should the charger be on? 2 amp? Or 10 amp?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Doesn't really matter if you disconnect it or not. I personally would charge them completely unhooked. Just take the pos and neg off and charge em. 2 amp or 10 amp same situation, doesn't really matter. Just be careful that you don't overcharge them.

Hadn't thought about that. I go to bed around midnight and wake up at 7 tho, right now batts are sitting a little low. I think 2 amp should be fine on them for a night. Or I'll test it first for a couple hours and see where they sit. Thanks again.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

I usually charge mine once a week.

2 amp setting.

Everything hooked up.

Leave it overnight.

Trickle charge doesn't exceed a batts fully charged state.

Itll keep a batt at its float charge.

I don't see how it could hurt a batt or batts.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Never charge your batteries overnight unless that charger will stop when the battery is 100%.

Any charger worth a damn is going to be microprocessor controlled an shut off automatically...I'd never buy one that isn't. I use vector chargers, they made the ones for kinetik(maybe still do?). I have three of them now, love 'em. My newest one is the big 4/10/20/40, and it has wet/gel/AGM modes.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...