Sonic Electronix

Ever Hear Of Sand Being Used In Seald Boxes?

probably the boxes were to big, in air space, and used the sand to take up airspace... only reason I could think of

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the only time Ive seen it used is between the walls. like a double baffle box. It helps to dampen vibrations.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have heard and seen a person use Concrete or quickcrete, but they mixed it up with water and spread it in like Fiberglass..It sealed the box just like fiberglass resin does. I don't know why he would just put the mix in..That would tear a VC up quick right? I emailed Will at Unique, lets see if he responds..

Edited by zaxfire69

i've never seen the episode, but maybe he was checking his internal volume and didn't show him taking out the sand. i do it with styrofoam peanuts all the time. oh well, i dunno i sure would like to know what was up if he poured it in then mounted the subs right after.