3 choices help pick

jake1993

3 amps  

18 members have voted

1. 1. wich amp?

• sundown saz 1500 referb
    • cresendo audio bc 2000
    • hifonics brz 2400

i just got my first real job. so now i can finnaly buy a big amp. and in a month or ill be looking to order 2 obsidian audio 18's. i been looking around and not sure which amp would be right for me. the most expensive it about $360 and the cheapest is about $300. maybe a dc 2k but im not sure on the pricing. im not lookking to spen over $360

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Are the 18s rated at 600rms also? I never looked into it

Edit: this is also a vs thread, I'm pretty sure. It may get locked.

i know what they are. just seeing what they thing would work best with my application.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

No vs. threads

Gotta be the stupidest rule ever. People are here to learn.....if people act like kids in vs threads then the mods should step in. Place would shape up in a hurry, or at least weed out the kiddies...

I disagree, it's one of the rules I love the most. Now if only it was followed. And I don't see much learning going on in the basic VS thread, but I see instances where you have a point. Just for the greater good it's much easier.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

thank you..... Hmmm tough choice. Still undesided. Mostly stuck between cresendo and sundown.

It's pretty easy, all will do the job and do it well. Go with what's cheapest. And if budget doesn't concern you that much, go with the brand you like. Don't have one...flip a coin. I personally go off of a mix of performance and looks. If the sundown looks nice, grab that. Or grab the BC2000 if not.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived