Sonic Electronix

Well I am Electrical Engineer and bunch of the stuff you are saying is not correct. But carry on with your bad self and put some of your theory into reality and see how it REALLY looks. :drinks:

i would have to say the ELECTRICAL engineer would know more about electrical than some mecp master

All seems spot on to me.

No idea why you guys are flaming him.

Few points here

First, mecp master is no joke

#2 this guy will and does walk circles around most of the people on this forum, including myself

Now on to the point. We use whatever we can get cheap, that simple. I have a hard enough time routing and bending the 3/0 i run.

I put a 225amp cap on a single 1/0 run at 17'

I call a .2 v drop acceptable at 17'

And untill you have designed and built a system that draws 1500amps + you have no idea what it takes for a big charging system.

Keep doin what you do nelson, dont mind the kids, they will warm up once they see what you can do.

Lots of real knowledge here guys

Nelson is just new to the forum, give him a break.

Really is a cool dude

Now... Back to work fugger

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I would trust a mecp master over an electrical engineer.

Everyday

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

MECP Master is no joke, but how many people use that and it is never real. It's just a knee jerk reaction now to NOT believe it.

Still...even he got some stuff wrong, but we don't hate! can't wait to see his stuff.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The issue is not with his knowledge Ray, its the way he comes off as being better than everyone. Why not use the 727mcm wire? Easy, it doesn't fit. I'll listen and learn form anybody that knows their shit, but not if they come off as talking down to those that don't know as much.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I don't care if he's Jesus walks on water. He acts like he's better than everyone. If ray says he's a cool guy he's got alot of ground to make up now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I didnt catch where he acted like that at all

Maybe i missed it or maybe its cause hes balls are frozen. Installing in alaska must fuckin suck.

Hell you dont need a website to get voltage drop, Ohms law works too, resistance per metre for 1/0 is .000323, 30 ft = 9.144 metres,

V=(300)(2.953512x10^3)

= little under .9 volts drop.

7% ish for 12v dead.

Figured I`d do it out to stop the arguing bout the 1/0

Without variables anyway...

Still... to much hate! Hope this guy dont leave after this, his portfolio thread is too nice :rofl:

Also my bad for the metres, stupid europe, feets and inches makes no sense to a youngin like me :noob:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived