Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 years later...
Posted

1959 Cadillac limo

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

A late 70's K5 blazer frame, with a C10 cab and shortened bed, with an AWD Yukon front running gear, LSX under the hood, and in the weeds on air. I'd call it the "Shorter Wide C10"

Posted

Geez this is a hard one. I like all kinds of cars.  I know where a 55 Ford in good condition is for sale, talked to the old man who had it. If I had the $10k he wanted for it, I  would of bought it. I like the cars that people would pass up.  I'd rather have a 67 Olds 98 over a 67 Chevy Chevelle for example. But if I had to choose one, I'd have to go with the 1953 Chrysler Imperial. May not be worth a whole lot, but they have some nice lines. 

Posted

Dark-Blue-2017-Buick-LaCrosse-_o.jpg

is it wrong lol i would love to make this 500+hp with AWD

but i don't like the 245/40 r20 tires needs meat(sidewall) IMO

would also do different wheels

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...