i hate them and cant seem to get rid of them. at night i see them running and jumping around on my driveway and sometimes they come in side my house

PB works though

Peanut butter and a Taurus judge

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i don't know the name of the bait but there is this green bar and they love to eat it they eat some of it and it like starts to dry them out from the inside and they leave your house and never come back works great :good:

edit: i think this may be it http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore.com/79-504-mouse-and-rat-poison/ramik-green-mini-bars-526351.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=526351&utm_campaign=googlebase

Edited by Jd1102

i don't know the name of the bait but there is this green bar and they love to eat it they eat some of it and it like starts to dry them out from the inside and they leave your house and never come back works great :good:

not a good idea when you have pets... not unless you want them gone too <_<

they also sell pellets like that

i just put them where my pets cant get them like behind the fridge and behind washer and dryer and stuff like that

i just put them where my pets cant get them like behind the fridge and behind washer and dryer and stuff like that

Just an FYI that is still a BAD idea... If your dog or cat decides to eat one of the rodents who ingested this shit then they are poisoned as well... Trust me... My girl is a Liscensed Vet Technician and she sees poisoned animals all the time at the Emergency Clinic she works at.. So i would ADVISE against poisons...snap traps are the best way to go

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Peanut butter and a Taurus judge

With a 410 loaded in it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i do pest control for a living, as for using poisons like decon.it is a really bad idea,i know they put a ban on it last year.you cant buy it anymore in stores.you can still get poisons that are in pre baited box,that have a very low chance of secondary poisoning if a pet were to eat a rodent.

now if you want use poisons. i suggest you place it in the crawl space of your home,in your garage where pets and kids cant get to it,but i dont recommend it.by law when we use poisons,we have to have it in a tamper resistant bait station. i place them in the corners of the garage(1 on each side of the overhead door, and 1 by the water heater,if that is in your garage.)the best thing to do is walk around your home and figure out how they are getting in.

places to look for are around any gas lines,water lines,exterior vents,dryer vents,and check to see if you how your cable lines are ran through your house. and cracks in the foundation.you will want to seal up any gap that is 1/4" or bigger.same with the garage,water lines, gas,and around the door framing.

i use silicon (not foam,they will chew right through it) to seal up entry points, the bigger holes you are going to want to use 1/4" hardware cloth, not chicken wire.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components