siccostyle Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 WOW bad ass build. Thing looks like a beast. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
newls1 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 I feel like i've been lied to AGAIN!! I came in this thread to get wood, and I still have my chubby WTF... some one owes me a favor now! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Sheena Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 I feel like i've been lied to AGAIN!! I came in this thread to get wood, and I still have my chubby WTF... some one owes me a favor now! man if 12 FI BTL N3 15's doesnt give you wood.. you need a new piece of wood.. yours is clearly broken :/ 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
Bahlian Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 I neeed a video:) want to see that beast baning man xD
donpablo Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Amazing setup my ears hurt just looking 2015 F-150 Platnuim
Turn it up Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Damn team hertz addiction aint playin lol As others have said we need vids
donovanl12 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 LOL I love the video. Good stuff man, that thing is badass!
TRTC360 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Damn 12 n3 15s on 50k+ shit just got real!! '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
flamed1995_f150 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 shit looks like its gonna be stupid loud 1995 f150 2 power acoustik mofo 152x 2 power acoustik ov-1ds 4000 (bass) 6 pyle pro ppa6 midbass 6 audiopipe super tweeters highs bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel soon to be mb quart onyx 4x125 downfiring box slot ported 4.5cubic feet per chamber tuned to 32 hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.