bibby>Chode Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 This is my main 19" LCD. i ahve another little 15"lcd on the side that i just have hooked up for whn i need some extra room. or i use it to watch movies while browsing the net whatever. 19lcd: http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopd...eries/va1930wm/
s1795so2 Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 This is what my Laptop looks like my PC is different That car is ballin!! yeah that car is ballin, but dude copied my rims! naw j/k actually I am pretty sure he had his first, the guy that owns that car is on another forum I am a part of. But anyway here is a pic of my desktop. I think it is pretty cool. Just cause. -Steven-
s1795so2 Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 i keep most of my icons in the unused folder it just makes it look cleaner, but the ones I use all the time are kept on the desktop. -Steven-
alpine Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 Simple Setup BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD
AI James Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 Dual monitor, late night, smd, postin it up woot! I need to post more of this in the 18+ section, these bitches are getting wild. windows vista is gay when it comes to dual monitors, cant have 1 desktop wallpaper stretch across the 2 anymore or my 1 toolbar all the way across, hella gay
Cdizzle Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 heres mine need to get rid of some icons lol 111 Damn dude, you need to take all those songs and put them into a folder. you have sooo much shit on your desktop!!! I cant stand when something is outta place on my desktop, everything is in a folder! I have a total of 1 and ahalf rows of folders, and I have had my computer for 3 years, with over 100 gigs used! Damn Thiefs
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 22, 2007 Report Posted April 22, 2007 PowerMac G5 with 20" display Here's one that my background is actually a picture i took of a paper airplane. 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.