Question on Best beaches in Florida?

Going to be heading down to Florida at the end of march and was wondering where the best beaches are?

Few question's for anyone that lives in Florida

1: is the water typical warmer on the Atlantic side or gulf side?

2: Which beaches have the most things to do around the area.

3: I have been to Daytona beach and Coca Beach and was thinking about trying the gulf side out this time. What do you consider to be the best beach on the gulf side?

The gulf is typically warmer then the Atlantic because the waters aren't as deep. The Atlantic in Florida is typically warm of you compare it to the pacific lol. But some nice beaches to check out are ft Myers, sanibal, coacoa, Miami, almost any where in the keys. Ft Myers beach had jet skiing, boat rentals, water trikes, parasailing, fishing and some more shit.

you win some, you lose some

I hit all the beaches between NAS Pensacola and Panama City and really you can't go wrong. There is a stretch outside Gulf Breeze that is some state park or something and it is nice open sand dunes/beach. If you want the bars and crazy beach experience just find a city like GB or Panama city and hit the beach bar scene really can't go wrong on the Gulf side.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Siesta key is a nice secluded beach but you have to take a boat to get there. Panama City beach is fun but more for partying. Another one I think is glenwood that was really nice, somewhere between port charlotte and tampa. Nice beaches in Miami too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Everything they have all said above me except South Beach. I have lived in Miami for 24 years and IMHO South Beach is over glorified and more of a pain to go to than anything else. The only reason to really go is to check out the local talent but if you are going with family steer clear. Plus if you have bass in the ride that is a no no for anything over the bridge the minute they hear bass you get lights. Aside from that every other beach in Florida is free game.

EDIT - I forgot to mention the ridiculous traffic and expensive hard to find parking.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif