XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

Pretty sure they ship right away. The "group buy" is a 15% off code to audio savings and they should have everything in stock. At least that was my understanding.

does anyone make a "secondary battery kit", if there such a thing? Yes I know, dumb question.

Actually have that exact thing in the design phase right now!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

What do you mean by secondary battery kit? If you have 2 secondary batteries then maybe make a 1ft pos n neg wire to connect the terminals. But for just 1 secondary battery you just connect the pos from your front batt and either ground in the back or at the neg of your front battery. Is that what you mean?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

IMpatiently waiting....haha...is it march yet??? Trying not to spend my money...haha

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

I currently have a Yellow Top under the hood. What are your guys opinion on adding the XP3000 in the trunk?

I will also be getting either a Mechman alt or DC Power's 270a (Leaning more towards them right now, but they won't have the model for my car available until March or April).

My other idea was to replace the Yellow Top under the hood for an XS D2400 so that it would be a better matchup with the XP3000 in the trunk. Any thoughts?

Once I'm done with electrical I'm going to upgrade my sub stage to either 3500 or 5000 watt rms.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Honestly if I were you man, I would just get the xp 3000 while its on sale, then pickup the 2400 once you have the money. Can't go wrong either way though.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I currently have a Yellow Top under the hood. What are your guys opinion on adding the XP3000 in the trunk?

I will also be getting either a Mechman alt or DC Power's 270a (Leaning more towards them right now, but they won't have the model for my car available until March or April).

My other idea was to replace the Yellow Top under the hood for an XS D2400 so that it would be a better matchup with the XP3000 in the trunk. Any thoughts?

Once I'm done with electrical I'm going to upgrade my sub stage to either 3500 or 5000 watt rms.

I've heard that the chemistry of the batteries are different so they will combat each other messing them up.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

For the Yellow Top and XP3000?

I've heard that the chemistry of the batteries are different so they will combat each other messing them up.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

For the Yellow Top and XP3000?

Yeah since one is agm (xs) the other is gel (yellow top)

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

im glad this hasnt started yet lol. i still need to figure out if i can fit an xp2500-3000 between my box and hatch....

gotta finish painting the box first is the set back

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k