XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

I'm running a 230 amp alt (havent clamped it but I think it does more) spp1200 under the hood and and hc2000 in the trunk. Powering a AT3000.1, I have no voltage drop at full tilt playing decaf. I plan on adding a second AT3000.1 could I get away with adding a XP3000?

1 XP3000 is the minimum I would put in there with the extra amp. That is adding an extra 300 amps of pull on your system.

Free Shipping to Canada? :peepwall:

Cont US only on this deal. Could always asking them what they can do going to Canada.

First, I don't know anything about batteries. However I asked in another thread and wanna recheck the answer here. Can I run the xp950 or xp2000 as a 1st battery, and then have my Optima Yellow top as a second battery? or would I run into issues? I don't know anything about chemistry. Thanks!

No, the XP would have to go in the back.

Hmmmm my OCD is getting the better of me with mix/matching, otherwise I'd be all over this!

This. I have a Kinetik 1800 under the hood. What can happen mixing batts? I need a backup for the rear before I switch out to my new amps. <_<

Over time they can start pulling each other down.

damn only XP batts, no d3400s eh? what XP would be somewhat equivalent to one then?

XP2000 is a Group 24 size battery which is just a little taller than a Group 34 D3400.

Can Any of the xp batteries be used under the hood if there are batteries in the back? (3 3100s)

NO. XP Series batteries are not designed to be used in under the hood applications. They are designed for secondary/supplemental power sources only. They will swell up if you put them under the hood, because they are not designed for the heat. Warranty will not be issued for any XP Series battery that is used in starting applications under the hood.

some cars have a relocated battery in the trunk, will these work for starting if someone relocates it in the trunk? im not interested on them but if its possible maybe people will look into it

If it is in the back and depending on how everything is hooked up it could be used, but it would have to be an XP2000 or larger.

how many watts is the xp950 good for roughly?

would 1 do with a yellowtop upfront and that in the back on 2k? :trippy:

The XP2000 would be a better option.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Ya but was lookin for an under the hood batt which is why I was lookin at the 3400, xp2000 wouldn't be for under the hood you said

It's not for me though, got a friend needing an under the hood batt and was hoping the s/d3400 was on sale lol

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

People cry and complain about having a sale, get a sale...and still cry and complain about the sale.

Signed up, tuned in, and waiting. Thanks Nate and Audiosavings!

:drink40:

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm running a 230 amp alt (havent clamped it but I think it does more) spp1200 under the hood and and hc2000 in the trunk. Powering a AT3000.1, I have no voltage drop at full tilt playing decaf. I plan on adding a second AT3000.1 could I get away with adding a XP3000?

1 XP3000 is the minimum I would put in there with the extra amp. That is adding an extra 300 amps of pull on your system.

That'll work, I'd rather get a new battery than buy a used one. Trying to keep this on the cheap side until after the IA contest :)

I didn't realize it before but how come the xp3000 is "only" rated for 3k compared to the d3100's 5k? Also, are there handles on the xp's? Hard to tell from the pics.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Ok so let's say that it starts feb.20 and I order on fed. 20... When will they start shipping??

TEAM DC AUDIO

1999 Tahoe

HU-Clarion flip out

& Clarion EQS746

Mids/Highs Amp-MB QUART ONX4.125

Mids/Highs- Undecided

Sub Amp-DC Audio 7.5

Subs-4x DC Audio xl 18s

Alt- 270sp & 250sp Dc Power

Big 3 1/0

http://dcaudio.us/

SPL-LAB sells rep. for IOWA

http://spllabusa.proboards.com/

so if we go in on the group buy, we have to wait a month to get it correct? i kinda need a battery now =(

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened