XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

awesome stuff, wishing you and your girl the best :)

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

so i have a cool story. well to me it is. so i go get my daughter from school. she got sent home sick.. while on the way home my friend calls to tell me he wants the powerbass components. i tell him. they are sold im actually going to pick up some money to ship them. my daughter buts in and says why do you have to borrow some money dad? i reply because daddy has to mail something to someone for giving money the girl i was telling you about. she reply's.. dad well i will send her money for a bike. lets go cash my bank in! you always tell me there is enough to buy me a bike. ill just give her my money and save more. i damn near crashed cuz my eyes flooded with tears.. :santa:

Now thats something right there.. :wub:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

CJ sent you a PM I will chip in on the recone cost.. I seen someone else pledge 40.00 I will pledge 40.00 my self just send me your paypal

Bidding is getting crazy on this smd and psyph piece.

Dont lag. Put your purse down and come do your part people.

Facebook- ray west

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Are you guys serious.....audio stuff? Damn...I dont even know what to say to that....I mean yea I would obviously use it but I definately DO NOT want to come across as a greedy person. You guys have done so much already.

Ray....thank you! And I say that wit the utmost respect to you my friend!!

And yes...she has woody everywhere she goes, half the time she insists I call her Jessie because she believes she is the Cowgirl Jessie from Toy Story....we have fun what can I say!!

well we got her set up now we need to get your beat right and electrical happy. i mean u do deserve it after all. your a dam fine dad and a stand up guy

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

so i have a cool story. well to me it is. so i go get my daughter from school. she got sent home sick.. while on the way home my friend calls to tell me he wants the powerbass components. i tell him. they are sold im actually going to pick up some money to ship them. my daughter buts in and says why do you have to borrow some money dad? i reply because daddy has to mail something to someone for giving money the girl i was telling you about. she reply's.. dad well i will send her money for a bike. lets go cash my bank in! you always tell me there is enough to buy me a bike. ill just give her my money and save more. i damn near crashed cuz my eyes flooded with tears.. :santa:

That says more about YOU than you even realize...in fact it tells me you are a world class father!! Give your daughter a huge hug for me please.....she has a beautiful heart. Please, tell her I said thank you for the offer but it would make me so happy if she would keep saving her money so she can get herself something really special...in fact, can you PM me your addy I would like to send her a small gift if you dont mind man.....I have a soft spot for the kids if you cant tell LOL!!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

As soon as I get some money in my PayPal, I'll send you a little something! :good:

This is why I love and respect the forums so much. Even though 90% of us members don't personally know each other, the fact that everybody is willing to help someone in dire need brings a tear to my eye. It shows that there really are people out there that still have hearts, that think of people other than themselves, to contribute to a good cause. For all the users who have contributed, you guys are awesome! I hope for the best for you and your girl! I'm just blown away by all the love on here, I can't even think of anything else to say (':

SMD 4 Life.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

vic you sir are raising that girl right

i try my hardest..well with the help of my wife to, i DO NOT!! want my kids to be the demon kid i was.. holy crap i have been saying my daughter is 5 i was just told shes 6.. where the hell have i been :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived