Bose disappoints me

No highs, no lows; must be bose.

I love my Polk bookshelves

What model do you have?

But YES, this system seems to be a midrange ONLY setup, no matter what I do with EQing

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I love my Bose headphones purely due to the noise cancellation. Best reduction in outside noise I've experienced from the sets I've tried.

I see Bose the same way I see Beats. It's a good product marketed as a great one with a pricetag to match. They're not shit, they're still a quality product, they just don't live up to the price that they're sold at anymore.

If you're looking for a nice all-in-one system, Bose's surround sounds are nice and get the job done. However if you know what you're looking for and what you want out of it, you're better off making your own system with a receiver and satellite speakers.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I see Bose the same way I see Beats. It's a good product marketed as a great one with a pricetag to match. They're not shit, they're still a quality product, they just don't live up to the price that they're sold at anymore.

Maybe for things other than this particular system- the Acoustimass 3 does music absolutely no justice. My setup before these was M-Audio AV30s and an Allison Acoustics AL8 sub...I foolishly sold those because they took up far too much room. Now that I'm moving into a house, I can dump this for some real audio equipment.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I can also vouch for the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 System. We have that one on the home system and it is Great.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I love my Bose set up. Not the greatest, and definitely one of the better home setups I have. Slams music all day, great for mercing shit out, and does bluray movies justice. Never heard the acoustimass, but I have the 321 and the lifestyle. I like em, especially for the price I got them for.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

No highs, no lows; must be bose.

I love my Polk bookshelves

What model do you have?

But YES, this system seems to be a midrange ONLY setup, no matter what I do with EQing

I have the Polk RTi150 towers up front, the Polk cs140 center, RTi28 bookshelves in the back. Powered by Onkyo txnr808, no sub yet.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived