What it feels like to sit in a 150+ car

At first i thought a 152 with 2 18's walled was painful, after i hear a blowthrough on 20k doing a 156 on juicebox, that shit was insane, most impressive bass setup ive heard, i cant imagine those 59.9 bassracers setups. Anything above about a 156 its pretty much inpossible to swallow in, ive heard that after about 159+ it actually does get really hard to breath in.

ive sat in rustys van and i couldnt breathe at all i was basically holding my breathe waiting for a break in the bass

^ :lol:

That's how rays truck is now!

It wasloud in there on music at 154, but now when he's blblurping 156, I can barely sit in there

I mean dam bro get ur barn doors fixed ull prolly get a 158 from how bowed out thoes doors are, lol I can fit my hand threw the top

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I skipped 150+, I went straight to a 156, in an Expedition with 4 18" Nightshades on 2 Sundown 4500Ds.

92 Lumina Euro 3.1l

Dash - Cadence CS2.46 4x'6s

Doors - Hifonics ZXCi 6.5" Components

Rear Doors - JVC CS-XM620

Rear Deck- Nothing right now

Subs - 2 HFX12D4s

Sub amp - Crunch Ground Pounder GPV800.2

^ :lol:

That's how rays truck is now!

It wasloud in there on music at 154, but now when he's blblurping 156, I can barely sit in there

I mean dam bro get ur barn doors fixed ull prolly get a 158 from how bowed out thoes doors are, lol I can fit my hand threw the top

i love the way rays truck sounds i was in it a few days ago. its right at that point to where it hurts but you dont want to look like a bitch so you stay in. rustys van is on a way higher level i couldnt see straight when it was playing. atleast thats how they were for me if i had to choose i would prefer sitting in rays over rustys

I already said I won't sit in rustys...I want to keep my hearing...id bail... walls are so much more violent...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I drove from fresno to la damn near full tilt the whole way.

David was in the hummer with me.

Easy 4 hour straight of 58+to the dome.

Had davids ear bleeding at the end of it.

Very rough to drive when your foot is bouncing off the gas pedal. Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived