best buy... ::sigh::

I love asking questions that I already know the answer to at the best buy in my region just to see their dumb answers

Now THIS is fun. You more than likely talk to a sales person though not an installer.

true that lol :rofl:

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Lol, I love playing around with the over-priced subs at BestBuy.

I wouldn't trust anyone I don't know personally to install anything in my car, especially if I have to pay $100 to do it cause the definition of "Pros" to me is someone who gets paid to do the same shit I can do myself with the help of the internet, patience, and friends but with the benefit of not half-assing, cutting corners, and watching over everything etc.

I also love asking the Car Audio sales person very specific questions, to see his confused face, and have him be like "Umm, that's why you let the pros do it :|"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

they do not like to hire the brightest people there!! I've tried applying there a few times, but always got rejected, when i told them i know a lot about car audio, home audio, and computers -_-" Its hard to ask them a question because they never know what they are talking about!! I refuse to buy anything from bestbuy after their lack of customer service

All depends on the person one time i went there every thing was ok

One time my dad went there and 2 months later fuses were blowing lights wouldnt come on battery died sunroof wouldnt work.

2015 F-150 Platnuim

i tend to do my own research and not rely on what they know. that only leaves me with having to worry about their support, which for me BB has done well.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

My buddy had his audio done at bestbuy for a gift and the fuse block under the hood is just dangling hitting the master cylinder and crap and the wiring is just ran over top his MAF. Guess they got lazy and didn't want to route anything. Plus his interior panels won't go back on all the way.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

i heard my local best buy sends the cars to mikes sound soulutions to be tuned cause they cant do it. also a lady said best buy sold her a double din and said it was sat ready and sold her all the stuff for it and then when she went to pick it up there was no sat radio installed. they told her they didnt have the right stuff but turns out the double din they sold her saying it was sat ready was not even compatable. i smh to best buy they are overpriced as well

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Archived