damn man, your build is solid as hell, wiring is one of my favorite things with car audio, and you did a AAA job on all of it, sick as hell, and those doors are pro!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

WTF NO PICS.

i'm going to E-slap you

Lol! Haha, I wouldn't expect anything less!

dude it looks freakin awesome i bet its gonna scream when ur finished with it cant wait to see more and im from dallas tx so let me kno if ur ever in the area we can meet up and i can sho u a few of my projects

Thanks man! And yeah that'd be cool, although I'm not sure when my next trip down will be. Mom is on it though, so I'd say it will be sometime in the next year.

But yeah I'll definitely hit you up and see what we can do!

damn man, your build is solid as hell, wiring is one of my favorite things with car audio, and you did a AAA job on all of it, sick as hell, and those doors are pro!

Thanks man! Yeah they turned out alright. I just can't wait to get them in! Thanks for the kind words!

UPDATE:

I promised my girl that I would finish her Explorer before I start back on my car. Well that damn thing needed EVERYTHING!!! I've been taking pics, and plan to start a build log on it here soon. So I hope to finish it up in the next few weeks, and get started back on my car. I only have maybe a week or two left to finish out the front half of interior, then it will be time for the wall! I cant wait!

So updates will come as soon as possible, thank you for your time and understanding!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Love the build bro. Your door panels turned out sick, just awesome work! The wiring job is just as good your attention to detail in every aspect of this build is just awesome. What did you use to "black out" your widows? I want to wall off my car when I get the funds and am looking for an easy way to black the windows out without looking like crap, I suck at tinting rear windows in cars.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Love the build bro. Your door panels turned out sick, just awesome work! The wiring job is just as good your attention to detail in every aspect of this build is just awesome. What did you use to "black out" your widows? I want to wall off my car when I get the funds and am looking for an easy way to black the windows out without looking like crap, I suck at tinting rear windows in cars.

Thanks man! The back windows I used spray tint, then finished with some satin black paint. However, I kinda wish I hadn't done it on the rear door glass. It looks real good on the hatch, and the little side glass. But the door glass, not so good. I think it's b/c they move. I plan to remove that, and just have them tinted w/ some 5%.

Also, if you want to see what I've been up to, click here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152237-project-explorer-resto/

Thanks!

Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

What kind/brand alt do you have? I'm going to start doing some research. I've read this and your previous thread but didn't see anything

Sure, it's a LoadBoss 190a, but it's supposed to be more like 200a since it was rebuilt. That happened last summer, it went out on me, I sent it back to them, and they rebuilt it and sent it back. I'm not sure what all they did to it, but I know it works well now!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to fill u in. I haven't been able to work on anything for the past few weeks, been busy helping bring my new baby boy into the world!

431640_440407385995259_1208321927_n.jpg

This is Trent Jr., and his super proud daddy(me)!

So anyway, I will update this thread just as soon as I get to start back on it.

The goal now is to have it ready to make it's public debut at SBN, so lets see if it can happen!

Either way I will do my best! Stay tuned!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Archived