lookin good so far. i wanna flush mout my subs when i do the build. looks so much cleaner

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Well, As you can see, my pics have been hijacked by PB. I didn't know about the upload limit and I have to pay money or my pictures are seized until the 9th. Wow. Seems like extrusion, but I know we all have to make money somehow. Cant be mad. I'll find some other place to post my pics for now (maybe Picasa) so I can keep this going. I'll work on it tonight. Sorry!

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

no controversy. you answered my question with a valid answer. Im sure its still going to be louder than anything the owner has ever experienced.

BTW my wife has a versa I hate that thing with a passion so great it cant be measured.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Today's Progress: Got home a little early today. Started working on things around 3PM and got quite a bit accomplished. Still have some to go, but it's good progress:

I started working on the Bus Bar that will connect all the voltage distribution. I had to draw it first to make sure i had everything covered. It took a little brain storming...

443d11c9.jpg

9051112b.jpg

The I took it all to the drill press and got to work (first in wood, then on the aluminum strip.

6f210bdb.jpg

a48ff57c.jpg

Now, I realize looking at this, you're thinking it all seems quick and easy. This took hours to drill and tap by hand. Justin helped at the end as I needed a break:

4c4cc681.jpg

And here's the current finished product. I will go back now and polish this to a chrome-like luster. I couldn't find my buffing compound for aluminum. It's been a few years since I've used it, you know...

c5445f82.jpg

Robert showed up a little later in the day and my son, David, helped him load the boxes in the car. Here's what that looks like so far:

7c57704b.jpg

c0fe8c24.jpg

7021e0f4.jpg

As you can see, everything is moving along smoothly so far. As mentioned before, still a lot of stuff left to be done. Later...

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

Sorry, I was locked into the heat of it and didn't take nearly enough pictures. Here's what I did today:

I worked on the Battery rack after work today. I made some headway with it. I hope to finish it by the weekend.

81ba6cde.jpg

6a993980.jpg

f83431bc.jpg

When Robert arrived, we put it in the car for fitting:

0b4bbcc5.jpg

ba00d626.jpg

I don't know if I can work on it tomorrow so it looks like Saturday's Job. Should be a cool weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

Damn you do good work man. Looks great.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

love that batt rack

-Matt