are we really this bad?

"Here is an example of mainstream rap music lyrics. When you are sitting at a stoplight and some generation Y gansta is pumping this into your childrens ears at 120 decibels, no words or letters are left out. Wake up, America. "

actually if most of us did in fact turn it up at redlights they would be pummled with profanity at pressure levels upward of 140, 150 and even 160 dbs in some cases.

Proves that he lives near a high school or is basing his claims off the abc warehouse or best buy specials all the high schoolers "bump". 120 db, hahaha dont make me laugh bro :rofl:

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

I think someone needs some sound deadener. haha

"You will learn, among many other things, that much of that music isn't really music, and that only some of those kids are kids..."

WHo is this guy to say what music is or isnt?!?!

Also all of you not kids that are boomheads. your giving us kids a bad name. :peepwall:

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

"Here is an example of mainstream rap music lyrics. When you are sitting at a stoplight and some generation Y gansta is pumping this into your childrens ears at 120 decibels, no words or letters are left out. Wake up, America. "

\ :rofl:

look out man 120 dbs. I could get a car idle up to that. LOL

wow thats bs. whats so wrong with enjoying music and beat. theres nothing wrong with bass. they complain about hearing it when someone drives by like wow you hear it for like less than a minute. and a few minutes at a stop light. get over it.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

we get called criminals and such but look whats on the victims page,

"I have also thought about taking my fight to the street with a ball bat and a brick. The brick goes through the windshield of the Boom Car thus, hopefully, stopping it long enough to use the ball bat on the boom car bastard's head. Then they would understand why we hate them so much. I have been BOOMED past insanity today by these bastards."

"... my heart starts pounding, I feel anxious, scared, helpless - but most of all consumed with utter rage. Have to fight the urge to counterattack what feels to me to be an out and out assault.

Yesterday thought of getting a fake-looking gun to threaten them with but my boyfriend pointed out that I'D get in trouble. So -- they're allowed to do whatever they want, yet I'm supposed to sit there and take it. This is the essence of the pain I feel about

these assaults."

well my question is, whats the problem with flagging us down and either asking us to turn it down, or informing us that this is bothering you. personally i keep my gain almost all the way off when i'm stopped at lights or going through neighborhoods, i usually only crank it on back roads or on the interstate when there's not many people around me

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

we get called criminals and such but look whats on the victims page,

"I have also thought about taking my fight to the street with a ball bat and a brick. The brick goes through the windshield of the Boom Car thus, hopefully, stopping it long enough to use the ball bat on the boom car bastard's head. Then they would understand why we hate them so much. I have been BOOMED past insanity today by these bastards."

"... my heart starts pounding, I feel anxious, scared, helpless - but most of all consumed with utter rage. Have to fight the urge to counterattack what feels to me to be an out and out assault.

Yesterday thought of getting a fake-looking gun to threaten them with but my boyfriend pointed out that I'D get in trouble. So -- they're allowed to do whatever they want, yet I'm supposed to sit there and take it. This is the essence of the pain I feel about

these assaults."

well my question is, whats the problem with flagging us down and either asking us to turn it down, or informing us that this is bothering you. personally i keep my gain almost all the way off when i'm stopped at lights or going through neighborhoods, i usually only crank it on back roads or on the interstate when there's not many people around me

Its like really get over it. Who knows maybe theyll be playing 33 hz so they can get a free orgasm.

Some people just have to have a bug up thier ass. It more the kids in high school with their best buy gear or whatever thinking they're the hottest shit in town and have to let everyone at every stoplight and every quiet neighborhood know just how hot their shit is.

Agreed. And by the sound of it, it seems this person lives right next to a high school..

Just to let you know, were not all bad. Lol I'm 17 & in high school Car audio is my main passion/hobby. I pride myself on keeping the volume at a level determined by the setting(only at full tilt when appropriate). I don't bump at school. & the highschoolers who do with their best buy CVRs or DUAL subs usually don't have anything loud enough to draw any attention. Although it does make me chuckle when I hear them lol.

On top of that most of their "facts" about boom cars are bogus. Bass does not lower your intellect (proof as I am a strait A student). All in all that article gave me a good laugh!

Archived