are we really this bad?

just another bunch of ignorant pricks that don't get it. whatever, fuck 'em. if we were so bad, we wouldn't have just made the news.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

we get called criminals and such but look whats on the victims page,

"I have also thought about taking my fight to the street with a ball bat and a brick. The brick goes through the windshield of the Boom Car thus, hopefully, stopping it long enough to use the ball bat on the boom car bastard's head. Then they would understand why we hate them so much. I have been BOOMED past insanity today by these bastards."

"... my heart starts pounding, I feel anxious, scared, helpless - but most of all consumed with utter rage. Have to fight the urge to counterattack what feels to me to be an out and out assault.

Yesterday thought of getting a fake-looking gun to threaten them with but my boyfriend pointed out that I'D get in trouble. So -- they're allowed to do whatever they want, yet I'm supposed to sit there and take it. This is the essence of the pain I feel about

these assaults."

well my question is, whats the problem with flagging us down and either asking us to turn it down, or informing us that this is bothering you. personally i keep my gain almost all the way off when i'm stopped at lights or going through neighborhoods, i usually only crank it on back roads or on the interstate when there's not many people around me

Somebody's got anger management issues... nuts.gif

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

:rofl: That gave me my chuckle for the day. Only think that depresses me and causes sleep loss is not being able to finish my damn system :lol: but to each his own. Ignorance like this is the reason we have such a bad name I mean give me a break with that I have been listening to cars 140 or better since I was a kid and I can hear everything. Someone must've really pissed him off maybe his car wasn't as loud as he thought it was :shrug:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Some people just have to have a bug up thier ass. It more the kids in high school with their best buy gear or whatever thinking they're the hottest shit in town and have to let everyone at every stoplight and every quiet neighborhood know just how hot their shit is.

Agreed. And by the sound of it, it seems this person lives right next to a high school..

Just to let you know, were not all bad. Lol I'm 17 & in high school Car audio is my main passion/hobby. I pride myself on keeping the volume at a level determined by the setting(only at full tilt when appropriate). I don't bump at school. & the highschoolers who do with their best buy CVRs or DUAL subs usually don't have anything loud enough to draw any attention. Although it does make me chuckle when I hear them lol.

On top of that most of their "facts" about boom cars are bogus. Bass does not lower your intellect (proof as I am a strait A student). All in all that article gave me a good laugh!

we arent talking about you most likely, most of the high schoolers that have killer systems are not a part of this forum! ahah no problem with bumping at the high school lot though!! Keep up the good grades. I'm from MI too bro, if you ever need anything or want to meet to demo pm me

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

when he says hes gunna smash windows and beat with bats like thats more illegal than loud music lol. i remember one time i was in my moms all 100% stock lexus rx300 suv i was driving down the road and had the radio about half way up and let me remind you this is a 100% stock vehicle and stock speakers from 1999 not even the factory upgrade stereo and this cop pulls me over and gave me a ticket and he said "i heard your stereo from 1/4 of a mile away. im thinkin ya right in my head but i didnt wanna argue with him cause where i live some cops are dicks. but anyway its funny cause i turn my radio in my car up more than that and i have aftermarket anything and i dont get messed with. it all depends on the cop. i even got away with having illegal window tint once cause the cop said "im not citing you for window tint cause i have illegal tint on my car as well" but he did give me one for no front plate. when in my benz i got pulled over for illegal window tint and he even went as far as giving me a ticket for a bald tire when the tire wasnt bald it just had slight wear from not being rotated lol and that same cop tried to fine me 356.00 for window tint violation when where i live the max is 25.00 lol so my point is it depends on the cop. wonder how many beat tickets steve has lol

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Some people just have to have a bug up thier ass. It more the kids in high school with their best buy gear or whatever thinking they're the hottest shit in town and have to let everyone at every stoplight and every quiet neighborhood know just how hot their shit is.

Agreed. And by the sound of it, it seems this person lives right next to a high school..

Just to let you know, were not all bad. Lol I'm 17 & in high school Car audio is my main passion/hobby. I pride myself on keeping the volume at a level determined by the setting(only at full tilt when appropriate). I don't bump at school. & the highschoolers who do with their best buy CVRs or DUAL subs usually don't have anything loud enough to draw any attention. Although it does make me chuckle when I hear them lol.

On top of that most of their "facts" about boom cars are bogus. Bass does not lower your intellect (proof as I am a strait A student). All in all that article gave me a good laugh!

we arent talking about you most likely, most of the high schoolers that have killer systems are not a part of this forum! ahah no problem with bumping at the high school lot though!! Keep up the good grades. I'm from MI too bro, if you ever need anything or want to meet to demo pm me

Haha right on man! I only wish our weathe wasn't so bipolar :( I have a build to Finnish

wow....interesting read.....by the sound of that site he really shouldnt have anything to worry about with all of the bad things bass can do we should all be gone in a few weeks of listening at over 120db.....LMAO....what a jackass....

There is absolutely no redeeming social, spiritual, economic, or ethical value in the emission of repetitious thumping noises and vibrations that can be heard and felt for over a quarter of a mile.

:trippy: I gotta get me somma that!

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

I didn't know that 'boom car noise' causes stress, depression, and hypertension. If anything, it relieves my stress and depression.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

i would say to try and inform this intelligent person but alas we cant.

Boom Car Operators and Advocates

There is no "logic" or emotional plea you can provide that will change the fact that you have no right to assault us in our own homes. You are not welcome to contact us for any reason and any attempt to do so may be considered to be yet another form of harassment.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived