TLEJ Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood. Well I know this is for sure what I use my boom car for!
Omega5002 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Probably one of those ignorant old people who think bass will make us go deaf(which is usually the fault of distortion) because the perception of bass is extremely loud, even though it's really not, it just travels far, if you were to turn off the sub, they'll realize that the music listening volume is normal usually, and that we're not listening to "loud" music. This reminds of the time my brother(he's a med student) came home saying that he had a couple of kids blow out their ear drums cause their bass was too loud and had to put ear aids, and I didn't believe a single word he said because those kids must have had done something else, because if Steve Meade isn't deaf from his 30k watt Tahoe, his point proven invalid. I drive respectfully like I keep my bass off when I'm in my neighborhood, bad areas(thieves lurk around) or near a hospital, ambulance, etc, while keeping it on when I drive on main roads, highways, on the way to school, and such. I'm not one of those kids that like to show off(I have nothing to show off lol, only 1 cvr that I found in pawn shop, in a crappy pre fab box I found for cheap on ebay, and an MB Quart FX 1.600 installed by myself and friends), I just like to enjoy my music, even when I barely had money to buy myself 1 sub cause I have no job yet due to school, while these stupid kids at my school show off their shit, while probably having a shoe/hat collection more expensive then my car, and have parents to spoon feed them money while mine makes me work for it,which is good. Bass doesn't lower my intelligence either cause I go to high school, and a community college at the same time, while wanting to become an Electrical Engineer. Car Audio to me if you're serious about it, requires a lot of math, physics, handy with power tools, patience, and knowing what you are doing cause it's not easy, it's hard work, and that's why I wanna do Car Audio as a hobby. I can relate to and agree with everything you said man. Thanks man 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Lbox88 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Just respond "yep we're all hard core, crack-smoking, drug dealing criminals. Just look at what we did to THIS person." UBL | Build Log
punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 anyone else see this part that cops say? Calls to 911 are met with "there's nothing we can do about it," or "well, they're not breaking the law." C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Kevin M Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 You know why were aggressive? It's because we have people threatening to throw bricks through our windows and beat us with baseball bats...Over Music. There isn't even talk of "tolerance." They want to completely destroy car audio. I can tell you now that this is largely based on Racism plain and simple. I bet if I was playing the Rach 3 or Charlotte Church or some shit you would get alot less complaints. The first thing they go for is rap. The level of ignorance on that site really gets my goat. All I can think "Is kevin gonna have to smack a bitch?" lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 members of smd should go park on this guyss lawn and "boom" this guy out see if he has a heart attack or something. bet he would be fine lol prolly would enjoy it C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
punkrockprs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 all i know is im going to be one of those dads that turn my kids car into a "boom" car for them ahah like steve building a wall for his son in his civic C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
blkgp_03 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 we get called criminals and such but look whats on the victims page, "I have also thought about taking my fight to the street with a ball bat and a brick. The brick goes through the windshield of the Boom Car thus, hopefully, stopping it long enough to use the ball bat on the boom car bastard's head. Then they would understand why we hate them so much. I have been BOOMED past insanity today by these bastards." "... my heart starts pounding, I feel anxious, scared, helpless - but most of all consumed with utter rage. Have to fight the urge to counterattack what feels to me to be an out and out assault. Yesterday thought of getting a fake-looking gun to threaten them with but my boyfriend pointed out that I'D get in trouble. So -- they're allowed to do whatever they want, yet I'm supposed to sit there and take it. This is the essence of the pain I feel about these assaults." well my question is, whats the problem with flagging us down and either asking us to turn it down, or informing us that this is bothering you. personally i keep my gain almost all the way off when i'm stopped at lights or going through neighborhoods, i usually only crank it on back roads or on the interstate when there's not many people around me Somebody's got anger management issues... Did anyone else catch the part about my boyfriend either they are gay or she wears the pants in the relationship. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
ryderonthestorm Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 If you're not into it you just dont understand... 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
KillaCam Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 members of smd should go park on this guyss lawn and "boom" this guy out see if he has a heart attack or something. bet he would be fine lol prolly would enjoy it Seems like you want to contribute to any points they make. They won't learn anything until they can see pass their ignorance. I don't appreciate being labeled as a "punk boom head" obviously you don't either so why do something a "punk boom head" would do? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.