KeepItLow91 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 We have volume knobs. Respect people and don't be an annoying asshole in neighborhoods, at night, or at red lights. Sure we all like to mess around every now and then just so people turn their heads but most of us have some self control and respect for others. I don't see why we get so much shit when there are SO FUCKING MANY motorcycles and loud mufflers running around. I know everyone has their thing but at least we have the option to turn it down. I wouldn't doubt that most people that complain have a racist opinion on "BOOM CARS" because most of the music played is rap/hip hop.
bass_stalker Posted February 2, 2012 Author Report Posted February 2, 2012 i just saw something about light pollution on his youtube, that's pretty funny, light pollution really now. another thing i was noticing was that he complains about us doing criminal things but he goes on to post unauthorized tours of the university of Oklahoma , and from the looks of it films people without their consent JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
basshead8569 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 We have volume knobs. Respect people and don't be an annoying asshole in neighborhoods, at night, or at red lights. Sure we all like to mess around every now and then just so people turn their heads but most of us have some self control and respect for others. I don't see why we get so much shit when there are SO FUCKING MANY motorcycles and loud mufflers running around. I know everyone has their thing but at least we have the option to turn it down. I wouldn't doubt that most people that complain have a racist opinion on "BOOM CARS" because most of the music played is rap/hip hop. Agree with you. think they all think that we all just drive around full force bumping what we got. Like you said at night and neighborhoods and red lights be respectful. But, I have heard cars with out subs louder then some of the cars with subs. Like mufflers and just stock speakers. And agree a lot with the raciest part you mentioned. Think after the bass community on here getting together and helping the single father and daughter with money for the new bike. Hopefully that will help with the bad names to bass. Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.
bigboomin Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Lol , I didn't think there was that much anger towards a loud car.
basshead8569 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Lol , I didn't think there was that much anger towards a loud car. There are sites and groups against loud cars. Also in Monroe Michigan there are signs through out the city for the city ordinance against loud music. It is a big ticket from what I have heard. I heard of other citys. But I live in Monroe so I have seen them. Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.
donovanl12 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 I stopped reading it after "Boom cars" Yeah, same here...
inm Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 For example this guy. Seems to hate just about everything. He has more videos on his channel. I really really hope I'm not this pissed off at the world when I hit my 50's Edit: comment on the video You are an ignorant boomhead noise-lover. In many municipalities, it is prohibited to blast car steroes to where they can be heard more than 50 feet from the vehicle. Unfortunately, law enforcement is often weak, so you boomheads can usually get away with your crime. You are also a fool for saying that it is "safe." Loud music causes hearing loss, fool. The stress and sleep deprivation is also bad for the health of the innocent people who are forced to suffer because of your audio violence. This is one of my favorites. And the comments: I hope I see you on campus someday making one of your videos so I can make fun of you in person. tann7431 3 years ago It sounds like you are stalking me, so I'll have to give you a warning. In Oklahoma it is a crime to stalk and harass someone. Talk to a lawyer before you make any moves. In the meantime, if you see me with a camera and start to harass me, I'll put the camera on YOU, so I'll have the evidence I need to make a criminal complaint against you. MichaelPhillipWright 3 years ago On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Twostrokeking Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 I'm gonna say my favorite saying! I say it a lot! Those people can get fucked. What a bunch of bull a shit! I know when to turn my bass down and I'm only 15! Dumbass bitches. I say we email them and blow up that site. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
S15_Silvia Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 I say we email them and blow up that site. Then they would only hate us more. I say kill 'em with kindness- prove that we aren't what they say. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
C-Fizzy Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Lol , I didn't think there was that much anger towards a loud car. There are sites and groups against loud cars. Also in Monroe Michigan there are signs through out the city for the city ordinance against loud music. It is a big ticket from what I have heard. I heard of other citys. But I live in Monroe so I have seen them. It's a big ticket almost everywhere. All of my tickets have been $375. I have like $1800 in excessive loudspeaker tickets. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.