Second Skin Audio

3 12'' s in a civic!! trunk build

Oh and don't use any cardboard, staples, or tape on this box lmao

I WILL USE ALL OF THE ABOVE DAMMIT!!! :peepwall:

LMAO naww i hear what your sayin. i can fit a solid ported box for two lvl 4s but i was just in the 'cone area= king' mentality and just trying to think of a way to squeeze em in. and of course this is a budget build so avoiding the upgrade to lvl 5s and redonkulous power amounts is present unfortunately :nea:

Lol like I said it looks cool but it just doesn't seem like it would turn out good. Have someone like ramdesigns review it and see what he says.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Something doesn't sit right with me on that middle sub. I feel like the middle sub would act like its in a 6th order

yea looks like some kinda ghetto ass 4th order to me. yea again i am 200% un-knowledgeable bout anything past a good ported box lol

Your tuning wouldn't come out at 34hz, the port dimensions are all off.

figured it wouldnt be that easy hahaha

edit: ^^ good idea ill shoot him a pm

Edited by KickerKid58

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

^^^^^

Yup.

I think the 3rd sub is gonna keep throwing off your plans. It's gonna be a tough one to get perfect. And yes, civic trunks are tight as a mofo :werd_msword:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'd just save yourself the hassle and go with a pair. Trying to fit three will probably just do more harm than good anyways, like trying to fit 2lbs of shit in a 1lb bag.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

If I had the materials and time to waste i'd build it just to try.. then i'd build a box for 4 12's :)

I say go with 2 12's or 4 12's.

Edited by STEvil

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

3 12s, 2 foward facinc and 1 up facing port to 1 side facing forward. trunk sealed off. same box dimension but a slot port to either the driver side 5.25" in wide 24" long the net of the box would be 4.61 with out any bracing with the double baffle.

i dont know about those subs but dont most 12"s work best with 2cuft net so you would need 6 cuft. 3 12s in a ported box just wont fit.

maybe 2 12" in a ported box and the a single 12 in a sealed box. or 3 10s, single 15. sorry but the going off the measurements of your box the tunk can only hold 6.07cuft gross when using 3/4? wood. add in the port sub and bracing you have about 4.5-5 cuft to work with.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

are the dimensions you gave dipping into a spare tire area?

edit: if they aren't I would definitely consider it. always could try out glassing :pardon:

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco