Sonic Electronix

Since the suburban is going to come all the way apart in the spring, I figured I'd go ahead and deaden the entire cargo compartment, roof, and front doors... Any experience with any of the eDead v1?? - Just looking for the best price since I need a ton of it...Always open for any other suggestions too.

Also, for all you suv owners, how many square feet is it going to take?

Late!!

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

eDead V1 works. Its not as good as Dynamat but LOTS cheaper. Just buy 240ft^2 and do one layer, then with what is left over do another. I put 120ft^2 in just the rear well of my buddies Camaro (an area about 5ft X 6ft) and it made a huge difference. Maybe try the eDead V2.

Edited by duct_tape123

eDead V1 works. Its not as good as Dynamat but LOTS cheaper. Just buy 240ft^2 and do one layer, then with what is left over do another. I put 120ft^2 in just the rear well of my buddies Camaro (an area about 5ft X 6ft) and it made a huge difference. Maybe try the eDead V2.

:blink: - That's a lot of deadner... So, maybe 300 sq. feet for the v1.. Hope they give good prices for bulk.. :excl:

Anybody happen to have a few hundred square feet just laying around?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

:lol:^^ I used one bulk kit of Hushmat, FTW, in the cargo area of my burb (2layers) and its about 240sq ft and you can find them on ebay for around 200.00

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

:lol:^^ I used one bulk kit of Hushmat, FTW, in the cargo area of my burb (2layers) and its about 240sq ft and you can find them on ebay for around 200.00

That seems like a pretty good deal... But still if anybody has a bulk pack just lying around, hit me up.. :)

Clicky! Direct from eD. $255 shipped for 240^ft2, a little over a dollar per ft^2. I bet if you e-mail them they will cut you a deal if you buy like 400ft^2. The stuff isn't even foil backed, you can rip it with your hands. Comes in 1 X 30ft rolls, just so you know. Edited by duct_tape123

that edead stuff is plain crap, v1 i would stay away from at all cost. even foil backed peel n seal is better used

Well, what's wrong with it?? Does it not stick well, stink, hard to put on?? Is it at least good enough to coat the floors with in several layers, then get some better stuff for the roof and walls?

I looked at the Hushmat on ebay, and the bulk pack is only 60 square feet for $200.

HHmmmmm...

Anything else on the ebay worth buying as far as sound deadening?