How difficult to hit a 140?

Sid420

Like the title says how difficult is it. My friends wants to just hit a 140. And he won't stop asking me how to do it and everything. He wants to do with one 12 because he is a cheap ass. Ha. Seats don't go down and and he won't put the port through anything...

if the seats wont go down, it will take a decent amount of power, what kind of 12 is it?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

If he only has one sub what kind is he looking at and power running to it? And if the seat is still up and no port through something its going to be hard in a trunk.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Funky pup?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

He doesn't want to do any type of mod, he doesn't want to spend any money....getting loud shouldn't be a goal of his then. 140s are not that elusive, although from a trunk in the trunk, single 12" with barely any power...not really going to happen. Depending on the 12 and power, tell him to be happy with the 130

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dc lvl 3 with lvl soft parts and I "true" 1000 watt amp. He don't know what it is called but the installer is a jack ass and thinks he knows all and made him pay like 200 bucks more fOr it. 1000 watts at 1 ohm I guess. It is a qb 1000d.

Porting it through somewhere and probably more than one sub if its low power

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived