UPDATE Page 4.. Card board box for 4 15s =)

It isn't even the wait that I hate, it's the 'It is shipping tomorrow.' Which is said about 3 or 4 times during the process. I've dealt with Rob a few times, but never like this. Kinda shocked. He finally sent me a message last night after I told him to cancel my order and refund my money and he said it will ship today....I hope so. I know they get busy and I love their product, but dang.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

lol same thing with mine..it was shipping tomorrow for 4 months. He stayed in constant contact with me and whatnot but it was a very long time and alot of its shipping tomorrow though. hell we ordered 6 other alternators in that time and got them before my first alternator was to me. But as said before, mine was eventually sent to me and it was very much worth the wait. My car originally idled at 13.5 volts now it idles at 14.8 and i can slam on it and ive never seen under 13 with the various systems in it.

lol same thing with mine..it was shipping tomorrow for 4 months. He stayed in constant contact with me and whatnot but it was a very long time and alot of its shipping tomorrow though. hell we ordered 6 other alternators in that time and got them before my first alternator was to me. But as said before, mine was eventually sent to me and it was very much worth the wait. My car originally idled at 13.5 volts now it idles at 14.8 and i can slam on it and ive never seen under 13 with the various systems in it.

Dude, I can't wait that long. I'll ask for a refund and go with Mechman or Singer before that lol.

What size port's are those and how long are they?

2- 4" ports at 7" long (each), I think. Don't have the specs with me, but tuned to around 32hz.

Hoping for my alt to come in soon enough. Ohh and Fridge for the bar will be here Thursday!! WOot! lol

Blown

This build has me looking at golf's/gti's for my new vehicle. Nice work.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Brandon, I have nothing but love for VW. Golf style and car audio are a good combo. Perfect size to wall.

Side note: Got my alt (thanks Rob), put it in and can only have one run from the alt to the battery. Bolt post isn't long enough for more, so my question is how bad is this killing me with one run of 1/0 from the alt, and 3 runs to the amps? Was trying to do 3 from alt to battery, then three back or is there a magical trick to allow me to connect more runs to the alt? SIgh...yes, I still get voltage drop, but high 11s instead of 9 :D

Blown

You still have voltage drops with an HO alt like that ? Damn

A friend of mine needs one for his VW Golf. Was it easy to install in your engine ? direct bolt in ?

Anything special to do to make the alt fit ?

I want some opinions before I ordr any alt for him, please.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived