Awesome Numbers Sir

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

advertising an outlaw score like that is just misleading. makes you think "hey thats a good score" then you see its outlaw and you think "oh.. no thats just average" :shrug:

how is that average for a none walled trunk?

because a lot of times the outlaw and sealed scores are 3db apart. so your 148 becomes a 145. i would bet you wont be over a 146. and im not saying that sucks. its just more accurate.

how is it more accurate??? That statement makes no sense, both scores are on a TL.

because science must comply to a standard. if one subwoofer company advertised efficiency from 1 foot away instead of 1 meter, like everyone else, that would be misleading and inaccurate wouldnt it?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

advertising an outlaw score like that is just misleading. makes you think "hey thats a good score" then you see its outlaw and you think "oh.. no thats just average" :shrug:

because a lot of times the outlaw and sealed scores are 3db apart. so your 148 becomes a 145. i would bet you wont be over a 146. and im not saying that sucks. its just more accurate.

how is it more accurate??? That statement makes no sense, both scores are on a TL.

because science must comply to a standard. if one subwoofer company advertised efficiency from 1 foot away instead of 1 meter, like everyone else, that would be misleading and inaccurate wouldnt it?

that was even stupider then your first statement. How an org meters has nothing to do with science and there is NO standard since you have multiple orgs that meter different ways.

Just quit hatin cuz the kid posted up an outlaw score. I don't meter my set up sealed since it likes to break windshields, so my score isn't scientific or accurate I guess LOL

There's nothing misleading or inaccurate about this. It clearly states in the first post how it was done. Why would being sealed up be more accurate? Its just a different meathod of metering. How many people demo their cars sealed up? I can't think of any. And in all honesty kick or dash are retarded ways to meter IMO, no puts their head on the dash or in the kick, when listening to their system. So the real question should be what it is at the headrest. Since that's what counts right? The accuracy of the meter remains the same, just different methods are used.

And if science is your game, I simply used a different control

By any chance you gonna make it up to Memphis and hang out with us ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

And if science is your game, I simply used a different control

By any chance you gonna make it up to Memphis and hang out with us ??

Please let me know if you or both of you make it to Memphis. I would hate to miss out on hangin with some bassheads!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Its the way its done around these parts :)

To me, the only spot that matters is the headrest. So that's what matters

Nice score.

It would be nice to see a sealed score or headrest score tho

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel