How come XXX are so dam expensive. I would take a hifonics goliath over that thing for the price

if your asking that question then you have no point in saying that you would take what over what, because obviously youve never heard one

people really shouldn't look at numbers with that woofer.. they play way to low to judge by a number, how abotu looking at the freq. they are doing it at..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The box is at a 36 hz tune. The two subs hit really hard and low. It feels the same as when I had my six MTX twelves in the back when I was hitting 152 on the meter. These XXX 12's have a serious problem though. I am not getting enough amps to the amplifier. I need to get 300 to each, without that, I will never know what they can actually do on a meter. I did the 149 with the amps on half way and cutting out because there was not enough amperage getting to them.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

well along with you probably having to do another alternator and all, i didn't see in any of the pics the big 3. other than that nice install bro and i wish you wish my fellow military pal. i'm navy but we serve the same purpose

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

It would look even better in the beginning of this next year when I actually get the 22's and bag the truck. As for the big three. I did upgrade my battery cables and my alternator cables. I did not do anything with the stock engine block ground because believe it or not...It is already 1/0 ga. Soo, I am good.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

theres no sensor like the one in your own head ......... it's all about what you think

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived