Sonic Electronix

Isn't affordable up to the person that has the money? I know I personally don't have the money to spend 15 bucks a foot on the audison wire, but there are people out there that can, and do purchase it. But the other brands posted are great.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Welding cable from your local welding supply shop ...

And those old welder guys install some of the best connectors you could ever see ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

x2 on all the wire already listed, shok industries makes good cable as well, stick with something full OFC (oxygen free copper) and a high strand count and youll be good

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Lmao at the head comment and weldingwire is some pretty cheap stuff but its very good. Used it for my big 3 upgrade

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

well your question is the BEST so id have to say stinger one of my favorites that i spent the extra money to have

So you paid more for less strand count and thicker rubber jacket??

Anyways...

I would not consider any CCA made wire to be the best, even if it is oversized and extremely cheap. There is nothing best about CCA wire at all.

When I think of best, I think of oversized ofc wire at a great price under $4.50ish per foot.

~Rockford Fosgate and Kicker Hyperflex are both simular wires, same strand count same flexible jacket. Id rate these 2 brands on top of all IF and only IF you can get them for respective price (no more than $4.50 per foot, anything more is retail shop pricing). The XS Flex is also simular however I did not mention it here because you can not find deals on the wire like you can with RF and Kicker.

The RF & Kicker wire can be found in 50/51foot rolls for around $190 online.

~Next up we have our Knukonceptz Fleks wire (not the CCA bs). This wire has a higher strand count then the above RF and Kicker, However they are slightly smaller strands that create the overall same sized wire. The price point alone puts them up in the number 1 spot IF you can not get RF or kicker hyperflex for a good price. The downfall to knukonceptz flex cable is their thinner rubber jacket which is slightly smaller and does not offer as much protection to the wire as RF or Kicker.

~Tsunami new wire seems to be decent, I have not used or seen the new stuff in person, but it looks like it is pure ofc, without a aluminum tin on the copper wire, most places charge a bit more for it and I dont think it makes it a good buy since it does not appear to be oversized.

~Stinger... Yea its OFC, but its some of the smallest wire on the market, the strand count is low, the overall size of the wire including the casing is pratically the same size of the wire alone of RF or Kicker wire. Id personally rather use a Shok or Knukonceptz CCA wire over the stinger just because its so skimpy. But then again Companies like RF, Kicker, Knu all are "oversized" wire that exceed the american wire gauge standard. Stinger is just true awg wire, and not oversized. However you still find the retail of this wire to be the same as some other brands you would buy. Even unauthorized resellers of stinger wire charge more than RF, Kicker. So at a overpriced $209per 50ft roll undersized wire comared to many, stinger is one of my last choices for ofc wire. Stinger had a great idea with their "flat" wire which could be bought in 3/0 sizes, but it was extremely over priced, didnt sell well and discontinued.

~XS Power XS Flex, its nice, and has a hefty price tag to go with it. $259 per 50ft roll of OFC wire. I dont think there is nothing to great about it for $5+ dollars per foot. That is straight up shop retail, and you cant really find it much if any cheaper online. This stuff has the same strand count as the RF and Kicker wire, and idenical in size. I checked it out at my local shop. Even their XP Flex CCA line is the most expensive CCA wire per roll/foot. I personally dont see them making wire for too long, at least at these high price margins. I dont see many educated people buying this with so many wire options avaible. Hell I dont even think the uneducated would spend that kinda money.

~I would place Shok in the top 2 or 3, however he is going all CCA. He dropped the nice competitor line of OFC wire and now only makes CCA for $155 per 50ft (when the Knukonceptz KCA CCA wire is only $87.50 per 50ft) or some hybrid of 18%ofc with 82%cca that cost $185. Personally id spend the extra $2.50 and by the knukonceptz flex wire, then have some hybrid wire that is mostly cca cost the same as a ofc. IMO Shok fell off on the wire game big time.

well your question is the BEST so id have to say stinger one of my favorites that i spent the extra money to have

So you paid more for less strand count and thicker rubber jacket??

Anyways...

I would not consider any CCA made wire to be the best, even if it is oversized and extremely cheap. There is nothing best about CCA wire at all.

When I think of best, I think of oversized ofc wire at a great price under $4.50ish per foot.

~Rockford Fosgate and Kicker Hyperflex are both simular wires, same strand count same flexible jacket. Id rate these 2 brands on top of all IF and only IF you can get them for respective price (no more than $4.50 per foot, anything more is retail shop pricing). The XS Flex is also simular however I did not mention it here because you can not find deals on the wire like you can with RF and Kicker.

The RF & Kicker wire can be found in 50/51foot rolls for around $190 online.

~Next up we have our Knukonceptz Fleks wire (not the CCA bs). This wire has a higher strand count then the above RF and Kicker, However they are slightly smaller strands that create the overall same sized wire. The price point alone puts them up in the number 1 spot IF you can not get RF or kicker hyperflex for a good price. The downfall to knukonceptz flex cable is their thinner rubber jacket which is slightly smaller and does not offer as much protection to the wire as RF or Kicker.

~Tsunami new wire seems to be decent, I have not used or seen the new stuff in person, but it looks like it is pure ofc, without a aluminum tin on the copper wire, most places charge a bit more for it and I dont think it makes it a good buy since it does not appear to be oversized.

~Stinger... Yea its OFC, but its some of the smallest wire on the market, the strand count is low, the overall size of the wire including the casing is pratically the same size of the wire alone of RF or Kicker wire. Id personally rather use a Shok or Knukonceptz CCA wire over the stinger just because its so skimpy. But then again Companies like RF, Kicker, Knu all are "oversized" wire that exceed the american wire gauge standard. Stinger is just true awg wire, and not oversized. However you still find the retail of this wire to be the same as some other brands you would buy. Even unauthorized resellers of stinger wire charge more than RF, Kicker. So at a overpriced $209per 50ft roll undersized wire comared to many, stinger is one of my last choices for ofc wire. Stinger had a great idea with their "flat" wire which could be bought in 3/0 sizes, but it was extremely over priced, didnt sell well and discontinued.

~XS Power XS Flex, its nice, and has a hefty price tag to go with it. $259 per 50ft roll of OFC wire. I dont think there is nothing to great about it for $5+ dollars per foot. That is straight up shop retail, and you cant really find it much if any cheaper online. This stuff has the same strand count as the RF and Kicker wire, and idenical in size. I checked it out at my local shop.  Even their XP Flex CCA line is the most expensive CCA wire per roll/foot. I personally dont see them making wire for too long, at least at these high price margins. I dont see many educated people buying this with so many wire options avaible. Hell I dont even think the uneducated would spend that kinda money.

~I would place Shok in the top 2 or 3, however he is going all CCA. He dropped the nice competitor line of OFC wire and now only makes CCA for $155 per 50ft (when the Knukonceptz KCA CCA wire is only $87.50 per 50ft) or some hybrid of 18%ofc with 82%cca that cost $185.  Personally id spend the extra $2.50 and by the knukonceptz flex wire, then have some hybrid wire that is mostly cca cost the same as a ofc. IMO Shok fell off on the wire game big time.

so what brand wire you put 1.2.3.4. spot just curious?????

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Anything that is true AWG and has nothing but copper in it is the best. I personally like Trystar the most. At less than $3 a foot for true AWG OFC (not tinned) it is one of the best for the money.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Anything that is true AWG and has nothing but copper in it is the best. I personally like Trystar the most. At less than $3 a foot for true AWG OFC (not tinned) it is one of the best for the money.

Never even heard of this...wtf?

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

so what brand wire you put 1.2.3.4. spot just curious?????

They are in order from my fav to least.

If you can find RF or Kicker at a great price, it is better then the knukonceptz flex.

You can normally get it for $189 per 50/51 foot roll. The knukonceptz flex is $187.50 per 50foot roll

Archived