Sonic Electronix

BTL and AQ2200d protect light comes on after 2 mins of loud playing!

it does matter. but you know all and ill leave it to you.

orly? how? front and rear are full pass unless the headunit has filters on it. sub out is the only one that has an lpf on it (sometimes, may depend if headunit has filters). and thanks for saying i know all, even though i really dont. theoretically, you can use any preout you want.

yes in theory you can use any output. reread your post.... this is why i asked what hu it was.

Why not ask if theres any members on here around ur area or an area ur willing to drive to that can help you? Or you can spend some money get a dd-1 so you have it for any of ur future builds or anybody else around you that needs their stuff set up proper. Lots of videos explaining how to use the dd-1 on Steves YT channel, using it is super easy and shouldnt take u more than an hour to complete.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I have roughly the same setup and from my experience the aq2200d needs the gain up pretty high but i dont have any boost on. Sounds like a hu setting to me. I would suggest setting everything flat and working from there. Personally my gain is set at about 60% but i run a jl bass knob that puts out 7.5 volts all the way up.

Appreciate it man, I have a line driver set to 2.5V was at 5V that was recently installed and seems like it didnt do this before.. What do you have your LPF on your amp set to? And your 6db bass boost is completly off on your amp?

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

Why not ask if theres any members on here around ur area or an area ur willing to drive to that can help you? Or you can spend some money get a dd-1 so you have it for any of ur future builds or anybody else around you that needs their stuff set up proper. Lots of videos explaining how to use the dd-1 on Steves YT channel, using it is super easy and shouldnt take u more than an hour to complete.

SEE!!! Thank you, helpfull comments instead of useless ones please! Thanks man, I am thinking about getting a dd-1 but its just for the gain setting right? I still have the LPF, bass boost, and 1 other that I would be lost on.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

I'm telling you right now if this doesn't stop there are going to be a lot of people taking a long vacation. Nuke activated =@

:ninja:

I'm telling you right now if this doesn't stop there are going to be a lot of people taking a long vacation. Nuke activated =@

hell do it..trust me :(

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Your going to keep getting the "lol at the noob" comments till you stop getting buthurt about them...
Not butthurt, just not helpfull at all and no use to me or anyone else here. Why not just keep negative comments to yourself and let the people that are trying to help talk.. Whats the use?

This was NOT a negative comment, I was just simply stating that if you keep reacting to the useless comments that are being posted then you continue to get the useless responses and NOT get the help needed. Sorry I have no help to your problem. I could suggest you try what Kranny says as he is pretty knowledgeable. Also did you give specs to your enclosure? If your enclosure was built by the same shop that tuned your system, chances are its not real suitable for your sub and just built to "fit".

to the original poster

Your gain knob is not used to make the amp get louder but only to match the signal coming from your headunit. It sounds like you are clipping that sub to death with having your bass boot turned all the way up on the amp. First thing I would do is turn that all the way down to 0.

To get a better understanding of your setup could you please post everything that you have in line coming from your hu down to your amp. Also post what coil config you have on your amp as well so we can better assist you.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Is there anyone around Pensacola, FL at all that could help me out? I will pay if need be. Also The box is kinda big and is really close to the back of the trunk, could this cause an issue or make it less loud?

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Archived