Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

(in bruce buffer manner)

LADIES AND GENTALMEN! LETS GET READY TO BE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!

;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

(in bruce buffer manner)

LADIES AND GENTALMEN! LETS GET READY TO BE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!

;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mike singer giving beast his design is like Einstein giving his theories to a 5th grader. That's why singer had him sign a no fault clause. Lol.

It's going to be in philly, maybe at fairmount park.

Maybe we can set up a few other battles that day too

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Mike singer giving beast his design is like Einstein giving his theories to a 5th grader. That's why singer had him sign a no fault clause. Lol.

ROFL

Yea, but thats why I added the build quality cause to my statement, after seeing a single baffle with straight up plywood. eeesh scary thought!!

but than again not much difference then people buying that $30-40 birch and thinking its full birch when only the top and bottom veneers are birch with a fir plywood core. :D

post-384-0-13644500-1328748955_thumb.jpg

Let me start explaining, the singer box which is in the picture didnt work for me and i never kept it. Im not saying he dont know what hes doing because obviously he has built some true winners but this one was no good. I paid him, I didnt like it and I moved on. No beef, no trash talk. After this I went with 4 21s then 2 21s and now back to 6 21s in a 4th order. The 21s are IA Dps. I see people bringing up the plywood thing like they did in YT but honestly at the end of the day this is the best box i ever had. Yes i used plywood, so what, the thing is braced and is hit hard. I hear no rattling and the box right now is tight. This is about the music not build quality. My friends are building a port to get lows because right now it hit that hard bass and Im not to in love with that. I can go on and on about this but I wouldn't. Im a rookie and I built this my self from scratch, box, wiring and more by myself in the dead cold, no garage. The topic is about the battle between baldylocks and me. People can wager against me all day and that's their choice but I wouldnt be puttin it out there to get embarassed. So Mr Mustache, lets go on March 3 in Philly!

This thread is so fucking hilarious. Should get NY native and those other dudes in on this so they can see what a real install looks/sounds like.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived